Chapter 3 Izzy's good Great Dteam

Izzy's POV

As I was standing on the beach of Pirate island, holding a microphone in hands I started sing all about Jake for some reason whole Jake was standing there.

"Izzy, what are you doing?" Jake asked as I started to sing Gold by Victoria justice.

After I sang the song, Jake came closer to me as he was about to place his lips on mine but his stupid alarm clock woke me up.

"Dang it! I whispered."

"Good morning Izzy!" Jake said as he was hold a tray of breakfast.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Breakfast, in bed." Jake answered as I blushed a little.

"Why can't I eat with you guys?" I asked.

"I just want to do something nice after you had a nightmare last night." Jake exclaimed.

"Aww, thanks Jake." I thanked him as he smiled.

"As I started to eat my breakfast which was Bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast.

"So, what do you want to do Izzy?" Jake asked.

"I just want to lay down and sleep." I told him while yawning as he took the tray of food that I was done with.

"Okay, have a good nap. Of you need anything Cubby Skully, and I will be in the living room." Jake said as he left while I fell back asleep.

Cubby's POV

"Cubby, seriously? Peppa Pig?" Jake asked while trying not to make fun of me.

"Oh, sorry Jake I'll change it." I said as he put his hand up.

"No, it's okay I'll would just watch The Simpsons later on." Jake said as he sat down next to me while reading his comics.

"Anyway how is Izzy doing?" I wanted to know.

"She's fine, right now she went back to sleep. I mean I don't blame her after what Captain Hook did yesterday, I feel really bad." Jake exclaimed as he lifted his legs up and held it tight.

"Jake are you going to cry?" I asked.

"NO!" Jake said.

"Then what's that wet stuff on your cheek?" I exclaimed.

"Don't you have a Peppa Pig show to watch?" Jake exclaimed as I kept my mouth shut.

"Sorry. Its Just that I'm starting to get worried about Izzy." I told him.

"Well do me a favor and stop worrying about her that's my job." Jake said as he left.

Skully's POV

"Was it something I said?" Cubby asked.

"You know Cubby you need to learn yo keep your mouth shut." I told him as he looked down in shame.

"Aw, it's okay Cubby. If you'd just kept your mouth shut, then you wouldn't feel a shamed." I said as he looked at me and smiled.

Meanwhile with Izzy.....

Izzy's POV

"Dear diary,

Yesterday, Captain Hook, broke my Hipster Twister hoop! I was so upset about it. I was even about to commit suicide to myself in the bathroom. But luckily my best friend Jake stopped me on time before I did any bad damage to myself. I didn't know what to do. But as Jake looked at me, he could see the tears in my brown eyes. So he pulled me into a hug to calm down. I don't know if I'll ever get a new one or have the old one fixed. Only time will tell....

After I wrote in my diary, Jake came upstairs as I hid it under my bed.

"Oh, Jake I didn't hear you come in. What's up?" I asked.

"Well, I was just going to ask if you want to come with me to the store." Jake offered.

"No thanks!" I told him.

"Oh, okay then. See you later." Jake said as he left.

"Bye!" I exclaimed while waving.

Jake's POV

As I arrived at the store, I saw some hipster twister hoops on hooks.

"Izzy likes pink. So, I'll get the same one she had. Perfect!" I said to myself as I saw no more.

"What? What happened to all the pink Hipster Twister hoop with different color's?" I asked as I saw a little girl with the last one.

"Excuse me, little girl but I really need that last Hipster Twister hoop." I said nicely.

"No, mine." The little girl said.

"But my friend..." I almost said as the little girl's mother came.

"Hi, can I help you kind sir?" The mother asked.

"hi oh, I'm trying to reason with your daughter to see if I can get the last hipster Twisted for my friend. You see, Captain Hook broke her last one." I explained to the mother as the daughter looked at me then at the hoop.

"Sweetie, I think this nice young man really needs it for his friends." The mother said to her.

"What am I going to play with?" The little girl asked while whimpering.

"Hey don't cry, I have something just for you." I said as I pulled out a teddy bear.

"I'll trade you for the hoop. Actually as a matter of fact I'll buy you the teddy bear." I said as I paid the cashier the money and gave the teddy bear yo the little girl as she gave it to her mother then hugged me.

"Aww, your welcome, uh? I didn't get your name." I Told her.

"Franny!" The little girl said as I smiled.

"Well Franny, thanks for the Hipster twister hoop." I thanked her as I kissed her cheek.

"Hehe, your welcome." Franny said S she left with her mother.

"You know someday you're going to be a great father." The cashier told me.

"If only I can find a girl to spend the rest of my life with." I told him as I paid for the Hipster Twister Hoop then left the store.

"Izzy is going to be happy once again. Because to be honest I hate seeing her upset. If she's upset then that will make me upset." I said to myself as I arrived back into the hideout.

"Izzy, I have a surprise for you!" I told her as she was reading.

"What's the surprise Jake $9.00?" Izzy asked.

"No, but you wish. Ta da!" I said holding out a new Hipster Twister hoop.

"Jake you got me a new one but I told you I don't need....? You know what thank you!" Izzy said as she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Aww shucks." I said while blushing.

" Jake and Izzy sitting in a tree k i s s i n g!" Cubby sang as I got mad and chased him.

Izzy's POV

While Jake was busy chasing Cubby, I started to play around with my new hipster twister hoop that he brought me.

"Twist and wiggle twist and wiggle! I love this thing!" I said to myself.

THE END!