Chapter 2 Izzy's horror Nightmare

Izzy's POV

As I was getting ready for bed, Jake came over wearing his PJs.

"Jake, I'm scared to sleep tonight. I mean what if I have a nightmare about anything?" I asked as he walked up to me.

"Hey I promise you you're not going to have a nightmare tonight. But if you do, I'll be right there waking you up." Jake assured me while patting my head.

"Please don't pet me." I told him as he stopped.

"Anyway, do you want me to sleep with you?" Jake exclaimed.

"Aww, that's sweet of you Jake but I'll be fine." I told him.

"Okay, Iz. Have a good sleep." Jake said as I smiled and got into bed grabbed my childhood teddy bear, and my duvet then fell asleep.

The nightmare begins.....

As Jake, Cubby, Skully and I were on top of Never Eve Peak Mountain, we saw the Never bird with my hipster twister hoop.

"The Never bird used Izzy's Hipster Twister hoop to decorate her nest.

"I'll get it back." Skully said as he flew to try and get it back.

"Excuse me, but this hoop belongs to my friend Izzy. Can I have it back please?" Skully asked.

"Never!" The Never bird told him as it was my turn.

"Hi, Never bird! May I have my Hipster Twister hoop back please?" I exclaimed hoping she would give it back to me.

"Never." The Never bird said.

"How about I trade you something for my Hipster Twister hoop." I told her.

"Hmmm Never?!" The number for seemed excited as I made her own hoop using the vines.

"Here's a nice hoop I made for you. Would you like to keep it?" I asked as she was happy.

"Ooh, forever!" The never bird said as I placed the I made on her nest.

"Not in my watch! Give me that hoopie thing!" Hook said.

"Never!" The Never bird exclaimed as she threw the hoop to far as it landed on a branch.

"Barnacles, how are we going to get the hoop now?" Jake asked as I had an idea.

"I have an idea Jake! I can use those Vine tied around this stick, and use it as a fishing rod to fish up my hipster Twister hoop." I told him.

"Yo ho go for it Izzy!" Jake said as I got hold of my hoop, but that's when the clouds turned gray and the Blue Sky turned red.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked as Jake was still there.

"You were always in my way Miss Izzy! Now you are about to die to your death." I heard Captain Hook explained as he pushed me off the mountain.

"IZZY! Izzy, wake up." I heard someone say.

Jake's POV

"Izzy, wake up." I told her as I shook her awake.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard Izzy  scream while she was sweating and breathing really hard.

"Whoa, Izzy. Your safe, your safe." I told her as I held her tight as she cried on my chest.

"Jake, I had a terrible nightmare. It was about us getting my Hipster Twister hoop back from the Never bird. And then..... Oh, Jake it was awful." Izzy explained while crying some more.

"Sh, it's okay Izzy its alright." I told her as I sat on her bed.

"Hey, do you want to sleep with me?" I offered as she nodded her head slowly.

So, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bed and placed her on it.

"Wait, Jake my Teddy bear." Izzy exclaimed as I went back to get her childhood teddy bear.

As I came back, I gave Izzy her teddy bear as she cuddled with it.

"Now, you don't mind if we sleep together do you?" I asked.

" I don't mind Jake, I need you right now." Izzy said as I got on the bed and covered ourselves with the blanket.

"Goodnight Izzy, I hope you sweet dreams." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

"Night night, Jake!" Izzy said back as we both fell asleep while I held Izzy closed to me.