5 - The Scar

Word Count- 381

(Y/n's Pov)
  The entrance hall was decorated with red carpets and crystal chandeliers, the walls were covered in portraits of royals from the past and present, and the halls were lined with soliders in silver armor.

"As you can see, this is the Royal Portrait Gallery. Every member of the dynasty gets an official portrait on their 
21st birthday, their wedding day and their coronation day if they are next in line for the throne." Anakin explained.

As you both walked down the gallery, Anakin stopped to show you the portrait of a teenage boy who looked like young Obi-Wan. He wore a crown that was too big for his head and a fur cape that barely fit him. "This was my brother's coronation portrait," Anakin said. "He was only eighteen when he became king. Can you imagine that kind of responsibility at such a young age?" He asked.

You both continued down the gallery and passed the wedding portrait of a young couple. "These were my parents on their wedding day," Anakin said. "May they rest in peace." " How did they die ?" I asked, Anakin looked to the floor with and sighed, "When I was three, we were traveling to the countryside when our carriage was attacked by a group of savages, I don't remember much besides screaming. My parents shielded me, otherwise I wouldn't have survived. They died trying to protect me." He said, "I'm sorry - I had no idea," you said. "Is that how you got the scar under your eye?" Anakin nodded. "It's a constant reminder, it could've been worse, though. Thankfully Obi-Wan took me under his wing and raised me like a son . I don't know what I would've done without him." He said, his tone was sad.  " I imagine it was lonely growing up without your parents," I said. "I came up with different ways to keep myself entertained," he said. "Have you ever played the game And Now We Run?"
"No."
"Oh, it's simple."

A/n sorry for not updating earlier but I started school again today so I started planning this chapter late but I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you guys so much for the views, I appreciate you all and stay safe guys.