9- Revenge

Word Count- 312

(Y/n's Pov)

We arrived at Naboo two hours later as Naboo is not far from Coruscant.

All three of us stepped out of the carriage and made our way to the court where everyone was standing, each of them bowed as the three of us walked through the crowd.

We were then greeted by Rex where he then brought us to my mother who was silently crying in the church.

Anakin and Padme left and gave me some space with my mother. "Mother." I called her, "Y/n, you're safe." She came and hugged me. "I'm alright mother. I replied.

"Where's Anakin?" She asked, "I think Padme is showing Anakin his room." "Alright." She said.

After a few minutes, Padme helped me with the corset of a black dress that was needed to be worn at my father's funeral.

Time skip I'm lazy

After my father's funeral, my mother had decided to make Anakin and I marry within a month to align Naboo and Coruscant faster. Which was no problem for me.

They say there are five stages of grief.

Grief
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
And Acceptance but I'd like to add one more. Revenge

"Mother I'd like to invite Vincent for a lovely dinner to offer peace." I said with a plan in my head. "Darling he murdered your father and attacked the castle, why would you want to invite them here ?" She asked with a looked of confusion on her face.

Anakin and Padme eyed me in disbelief when I said that, "well I think that he deserve a slowly and painful death for what they did to my father."

"Now that sounds like a plan, give me the details." Padme said while her and Anakin looked at me with a look of amusement.

A/n sorry yall for not updating but I hope you enjoy this chapter. Stay safe y'all.