They Don't Teach You To Weave In School

They do not teach you how to weave words in school,
You're expected to, yes, but they do not teach you.
So now you're 14, watching others weave foreign words into art pieces, never begin quite satisfied with them as you watch in awe.
You see all sorts of strings begin woven, and you desperately wish to be with them.
You fumble around with frayed edges and strings, desperately trying to patchwork something.
And sometimes you menage, late at night, with aching wrists and still wet cheeks, you feel the string slowly coming out, you loose yourself into weaving.
Its still a patchwork, but it slowly gets better.
You're 14, weave on a self made Loom, following your own rules, looking around and trying to copy what the others are doing.
There's a wall, between you and them, but you made a little hole and watch then from there, talk from there, get closer to them.
And so you wave, you've learn that there's many kinds of waving now, and that it requires time. You've seen your idols, the same you've always looked up to, struggle to wave, too.
You're a bit more confident now, Beacause they do not teach you how to weave in school, but you've learnt on your own, and now you slowly wave your patchwork design on your self made loom.