NiGhTmArE || Part 5

Y/N Pov

Y/N: Ok, I think we are safe she should be near the Pizza bot.

Gregory: Yeah, but isn't that where the Docks are and where we are EXACTLY supposed to go?

Y/N: ...No comment...

Gregory: Freddy, we distracted Chica but she is right next to the door that leads to the docks.

F. Glamrock Freddy means he is talking through the Faz-Watch

F. Glamrock Freddy: Do not worry superstars. Chica's attraction to pizza is... abnormal. You should be able to slip right past her.

Y/N: Well, it's not like we have much of a choice. Are you ready Gregory?

Gregory: As ready as I'll ever be.

*Gregory and I walk out of the door cautiously and down the stairs*

Gregory: There!

*I looked where Gregory pointed and saw a sign that said "Exit To Docks"

Y/N: Well let's go!

*I open the door completely forgetting about the killer Chicken but luckily Gregory grabs me*

Gregory (Whispering): Do you want Chica to catch us.

Y/N (Whispering): Oh yeah, I forgot about her...

Gregory (Whispering):*Sigh* idiot... We can't just go running in there, we need to be quiet.

Y/N: Ok...

*Me and Gregory opened the door slowly and walked forward but stopped to a halt when we saw Chica eating the pizza about 5 or 6 feet away from us*

*I look at Gregory and point to the door and make a slow pushing motion. He nods signaling that he understands so me and him walk to the door and start slowly pushing it open*

*The thing that I did NOT determine was that the door was going to make a loud squeaking noise that was enough to get Chica's attention*

Glamrock Chica: Staff Only!