Out The Docks || Part 6

Y/N Pov

Y/N: Ok! I'm here! I'm fine!

Gregory: Y/N! What happened to your arm!?

Y/N: Oh that! Um, so 2 things I think I should probably tell

Gregory: Ok, what are they?

Y/N: Well 1, there may or may not be more than just the regular animatronics chasing us...

Gregory: Umm, so you're saying there are more animatronics chasing us?

Y/N: I wouldn't consider them animatronics, more like...nightmares.

F. Glamrock Freddy: How do you know this?

Y/N: Being that I just "fought" it, I think that I know what I'm talking about.

Gregory: So you fought Chica and that other animatronic?

Y/N: I personally think you should call it a Nightmare but Yes and no.

Y/N: I fought them both but it was more like the Nightmare was controlling Chica.

F. Glamrock Freddy: Is Chica ok!

Y/N: Yeah, she's fine. Maybe a dent because she hit her head but she's good.

F. Glamrock Freddy: Thank goodness! By the way, do you see a set of controls?

Y/N: Don't bother, Chica told me that someone changed the permission for the controls. You will need a much higher security level if we are going to get out this way.

F. Glamrock Freddy: Ok, come back to me right away.

Gregory: Wait! Hold on! You said that Chica told you this!?

Y/N: Oh yeah, for about 15 or 30 seconds Chica wasn't attacking me and was acting like a real person.

Y/N: Well, not a natural person but like how Freddy treats us.

Gregory: So, is Chica safe to be around?

Y/N: Oh no! After a couple of seconds, she started to malfunction and I took the hint as "Get the heck out of here useless you want to die".

F. Glamrock Freddy: Oh, how sad. I hope Chica returns to normal.

Gregory(Mumble): Well, it doesn't matter to me...

Y/N: Well, let's go! I don't want to stay here, especially with Nightmarionne

F. Glamrock Freddy & Gregory: Nightmarionne?

Y/N: Um, yeah. I'll tell you about that later.

*After that me and Gregory turned to the left to see a blue door. We went through it and we ended up the bathrooms but in front of us, Chica was walking to the right*

Glamrock Chica: This area is off limits.