Chapter 1

Satan suddenly woke up in a garden and as he sat up he then remembered what happened. after this he got up and looked around for the book and found it and as he picked it up and looked in it he saw all the pages were blank.

Satan : ....shit.... anyway I wonder where I am? This place looks familiar?"

As he walked around the garden it just started to feel really familiar and before he could say or do anything.

He saw a group of angels walk by and then started to see more of them and realized he was in the celestial realm.

Satan : the book shouldn't have been able to te....no....no no this is bad!?"

He remembered the book he had borrowed from the castle had to do with space and time and Time travel. he didn't do any spells or curses from it unless the book itself was curse and did something to him after opening the book. He didn't much after opening it.

Anyway if what he thought was true he was in serious trouble. But he had a plan already and it was something Barbatos actually told everyone in advance if a situation like this happened he was prepared for everything.

But now his problem was getting to Devildom he couldn't get there on his own which means he has to look around for something to help him get there.

But he had to make sure not to get caught by anyone which was going to be impossible. And if he did had to make sure not to reveal anything about the future. And that he was a demon that probably wouldn't end well either.

Anyway after going over what he should do as he started walking he immediately came face to face with someone.

Lillth : are you alright? I saw you pass out in the garden but I wasn't sure if I should go wake you so I brought my brother's to help"

Suddenly Beel and Belphie show up and Belphie took Lillth's arm getting her to back up from Satan.

Belphie : don't get to close! We don't know who he is!"

Beel : you don't look like your from here? Could he be a lost soul or something?"

Satan : not dead? at least I am pretty sure I'm not?"

This was werid for Satan. seeing Lillth alive and all his brothers as angels before everything. But he had to remember they don't know him because he himself wasn't born yet.

Belphie : then who are you? And how did you get here!?"

Satan : umm...well my name is Satan and I have no idea?"

Belphie : you don't just end up here on accident!?"

Satan : well I did?"

Beel : what are you?"

Satan : ..... human sorcerer?"

It was the only thing he could come up with that would be safe and explain the magic he had.

Lillth : really!? That's cool!"

Belphie : ....did you do something to end up here?"

Satan : I have no idea? "

Beel : what's that book attach to you?

Satan looked and saw the book he had with him was now chained to his wrist by this chain attach to the book.

Satan : .... Really fancy notebook? Anyway I have no idea how I got here but I know a way home. "

Lillth : how? Maybe we can help you"