(A Place to call home)

It's been a year since Miyano has graduated highschool obviously his boyfriend graduated since he was his former upperclassman.Sasaki and Miyano came to a decision to Buy a house together it was always there dream to live together ever since they started there relationship so they could always be with each other,Sasaki really wanted it so he could have someone to cuddle at night,Miyano wanted it so he could spend more time with Sasaki even though they have to go to college and work.The only problem was with moving nine of them could cook,Sasaki could bake but you can't live off sweets Miyano had told him,They also just couldn't get take out every night because it was un healthy and wasting money so they started to learn together Sasaki almost burnt his family's house down trying to attempt but Luckily Miyano got the hang of it with his moms help every now and then,After months of saving up ,And cooking,They finally bought a small home it had two bedrooms right now they were gonna use the spare bedroom for a storage room maybe later in a guest room,OR baby room...
They lived happily together Miyano decorated the house while Sasaki also helped decorating but wasn't to good at it so he set up the bedroom instead they lived in this house for 4 months now!But it's the best four months ever in there lives.

(HI IM THE AUTHOR !IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POST IN LIKE TWO WEEKS😭😭I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK AND A MEGA BLANK MIND ALSO CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME FOR IDEAS ILL TAKE ANYTHING TBH!!BYE LOVES!❤️)