(Forever) pt 2

It's been about 6 months since Sasaki proposed to Miyano,Although there happy it's very stressful the wedding Is just about the corner.
Miyano is trying his best trying to get everything ready with of course his soon to be husband.
They had decided maybe to go for more of a orange and blue theme but very light but still vibrant.

!!1 Month later!!!

It was the night before there wedding eve and sasaki was not happy about not seeing Miyano for a whole day especially at night
Sasaki himself had a comfort even when he was young he lived to hold onto a pillow or something warm
On the other hand Miyano was trying to pack his things for the night along as prying Sasaki off him.

(The day of the wedding)

Sasaki was standing waiting for his soon to be wife of a husband ,He was insanely nervous that Miyano would decide to not marry him Although Hirano his right hand man's was right beside him trying to calm him down.

Suddenly a calming music begins to play as the audience comes to rise up for the one who will walk down the isle.Miyano had his mom walk him down he has always been so close with her,  so that's what they did she walked him down to give him away forever.

"Today we are here to gather these two lovers into a forever lock of love"The pastor began "For so fourth Sasaki may says his words to share"The pastor added to end
"Yoshi,From the day that I laid eyes on you from saving your best friend kuresawa from that fight over a random group of guys who had girlfriends"The room began to giggle as he went on "When I laid eyes on you were and still are the most beautiful man I have ever seen"He said as him and Miyano started to tear up"And so and so fourth I was spend the rest of my days caring for you and staying with you through sickness and any downs we may come across I will love you forever."

"Miyano will you please speak your words of share"The pastor said "Shu,When I first saw you I had admiration and thought you were so cool,But really I was so oblivious it was love but was covered up so lightly maybe even a blind man could tell."He giggled as well as everyone else "But on so fourth I will swear through my heart I will be here with you through sickness or any other downs we may face together,I love you forever and always"Miyano said crying his eyes out.
"Sasaki do you take Miyano on to be your wedded husband?"The pastor questioned "I do"Sasaki said tearing up
"Do you Miyano take Sasaki to be your wedded husband?" The pastor questioned again "I do" Miyano said happily through pools of tears.
"Let there's now wedded couple be blessed for eternity you maybe now kiss the groom"the pastor said with a wide smile.
Sasaki pulled Miyano in for both was the most emotional kiss they have ever shared which will be in there memory for a lifetime.

(HI!ITS BEEN SO LONG IK I KEEP DOING THIS IM SORRY I HAVE NO MOTIVATION OT CURRENTLY LIKE 2AM AND IM WRITING THIS HOOE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!)❤️