a special offer?

You were brought too the far end of the hallway and around the corner, Somewhere normally restricted too you. Around the corner was another cage, just like the rest but it had no lights in it, the cage was just, black inside. You couldn't see what was even inside it but you had a chilling feeling that whatever it is was staring directly at you.  "You mind feeding him?" Wu glared ad you from the sides of his eyes,  Of course you minded you minded ALOT! whatever was in there wasn't no small herbivore. But you couldn't get fired.. "not.. not at all!" You responded with a awkward chuckle    "there would've been lights but the thing tore them out. Good luck." Wu spoke blankly before handing you a metal key and turning the corner back too the lab.   A key, strange. Most of the cages were operated by mechanical levers, but I'm sure they had a reason for why..  you shakily brought your hand up too the cage, the key tightly grasped in your fingers. Why would they give such a dangerous job too the new employee? Was it cause they trusted you or just.. didn't care if you were too die. The lock smoothly slid through the cage lock, and you turned it. You felt the cage door open and you narrowly slid in too atleast try too stop the things escape. After closing the gate behind you in the dark with something you have never seen. Then you realized one last thing...

You didn't have any steaks, or meat too feed it.