Chapter 2: Where are we?

A/n: don't mind the picture above and the pictures that I will be putting up there in the future just wanna flex these handsome bois
(Btw for some of the readers that dont know who the guy from above... its a shame– kidding!! His name is Heinry the male lead of  'the remarried empress' he's handsome isnt he!? Ackkkk, well if you still havent read the manhwa them you should go and add it to your reading list! Its very worth reading... there will be a bitch there tho..) anyways!! Enjoy the second chapter!!

.

.

.

.

Third persons pov

Golden colored ceilings and a woman with golden hair and ruby red eyes were the first things that the new twins of Obelian empire saw as they both opened their eyes...

'A dream..? Who's that woman..?' Aldrich asked himself.

"My dear prince.. your awake now?"
The woman said softly.. her voice was very soothing and very gentle.

"Ahhh?" Aldrich made a sound,

'Wait... I meant to say was who are you..! Not ahh!'

Aldrich was embarrassed but at the same time was mesmerized with the woman's beauty.

'Who could she be?' Aldrich wanted to ask.

'Wait! Keira! Where is she!?' Alrich noticed that his twin was missing and panicked.

But as soon as he heard a tiny movement from the his side.. he knew exactly who it was. It was his twin.

Formerly keira.... and currently Named Anastacia, Aldrich's  twin.

She saw exactly what her twin brother saw... those small hands and the beautiful woman...

'Wow...shes like a fairy..' she thought.

"Our princess is awake too now? Good morning my dears" she said again ever so gently...

"Did you have a nice nap my little sweethearts?" The woman asked again. This time caressing both of their tiny cheeks.

The twins could not move their bodies yet, all they could do to know that the other is there is by making sounds like
'Ahhh' or 'grhhh'

But one thing that stayed on there mind was... who was this beautiful woman standing before them...

Her red eyes that resemble that of a ruby...and her long golden hair thats comparable to gold itself was truly an enchanting sight.

"Oh my! They look just like you your majesty!" They both heard a voice and out came a maid with brunette hair and green eyes. She has sparkle on eyes.

"Thank you Maria!" The woman smiled even more brighter.

*thump*

The door opened and there came out a handsome man with bloned hair and jewel eyes. He was familiar...

'Have we seen him before?' They both thought.

He was oddly familiar...

"Blessings and glory upon the sun of the The Obelian Empire" the maids said in union...

'Obelian Empire..?'

"Claude! You've arrived!" The woman happily greeted him with a kiss and hug.

'Claude..? CLAUDE!?' They both thought.

'I-if that woman is our mother... then.. then it means...that guy is our Father!?'
The two almost chocked as they were trying to speak.

"Your majesty...meet your son and daughter...." Their mother said with a tender tone and loving gaze on the twins.

'I guess he's going to roast us now–'

"Thier...beautifull..." Claude's face was in awe and his eyes held great  affection as he scanned every deatail of their small bodies in ashtonment.

"They look just like you my love.." Claude said looking at the twins then to the woman...

"Really? Then i must be that beautifull to have the twins look like me.." The woman playfully said.

"Not just beautifull... but gorgeos.." Claude smiled at her as her cheeks showed a light shade of pink.

"Thank you..." she mumbled...

"Names...have you gave them names yet?" Claude asked turning his eyes back on the twins who layed on thier crib heart beating faster by the second.

"No not yet, Isn't it Your Majesty's request that you would want to name our children personally?"

"I did say that.." Claude chuckled

"Aldrich  de Alger Obelia and Anastascia de Alger Obelia. Thats is what we ahould name these two angels.." Claude said

"Aldrich and Anastacia such lovely names..! Were going to shower you love from now on our our lovely swearhearts.."

The twins felt warm...

But was this really the cold blooded emperor who killed Athanasia in 'lovely princess' ?

He was... very different...

Formerly Keith furukodachi and Keira furukodachi died on plane crash and got reincarnated into the novel they read on the plane before the plane was stricked by a thunder.

But the novel never really mentioned a set of twin.. or did they missed a page while reading.

Maybe they were one of those characters from esekai manhwas they have read.

The thought was quite fun and thrilling... but on the manhwas they have read.. there are also something thats called the 'antogonist' or a 'villain' as others say.

They have also learned that woman beautifull woman from earlier was thier biological mother and the Current empress of Obelian Empire. Camillia de Alger Obelia.

She was a princess from a large Empire like Obelia.

And more importantly... Claude, he was different from the novel.. its said that his a cold blooded and merciless emporer who killed his own daughter due to being acussed of poisoning his other beloved daughter. Even if it was proven that Athanasia had no involement on the case..still he held no regret or guilt that he killed his own daughter for something she was just acussed to.

But right now... Claude was acting different... was it because he wasnt broken thats why his not cold?

'Maybe mothers existance made him better... but... what will happen if mother dissapears..? Will dad also...'

That was the last thought they had before drifting to sleep once again.

"Sleeping already?" Claude questioned still amazed at the two tiny creatures infront of him.

"Baby's needs a lot of sleep dear... lets let them rest soem more for now.."

"Yes..mind joining me for tea?" Claude asked gently and Camillia nodded happily.

That was Claude... Claude before the Empress passed away.

---------------------------
Hello guys!! Thanking for reading this chapter! Comment down on what tou think and please feel fre to correct me if I have any gramar erros of some typos😅

Anyhows.. the story of the twins new life now beggins! Have fun reading thier story and how they overcome the new challenges of their new life!!