Chapter 7•|

"Lavender or ruby red?" Anastasia asked the two boys who sat in front of her.

"Red/Purple."Lucas and Aldrich said at the same time.

"Red." Aldrich said again, but more sternly and he slightly glared at Lucas.

"Purple suits her more." Lucas replied with the same tone and glare.

"Its not purple Lucas-" Anastasia didn't even finished her sentence when Lucas said; "purple, lavender or violet. They're all the same." Anastasia sighed.

"Dumbass magician. Are you a magician or a circus clown?" Aldrich said with a mocking tone that irked Lucas.

"And that Circus clown saved your ass every single time." Lucas rolled his eyes and Aldrich scoffed. "It was your fault you little mother$uck&r."

'Holy mother of cows.' Anastasia deadpanned at them while she sweatdropped at them. When suddenly.

"What is this commotion?" A male voice was heard and they all turned to look at the Claude, on his glory with his messy robe and hair that looks like he just woke up, but its all part of the style.

"Father!" Aldrich and Anastasia said at the same time.

"Your Majesty." Lucas greeted.

"Hm. What's happening here?" He asked again. Hearing all the noise from outside.

"Nothing Daddy. I was just asking Aldrich and Lucas about which color I should use for tomorrow's banquet with the nobles." Anastasia replied with a soft honey voice but has a hint of confidence in them hoping that Claude didn't hear what Aldrich hust said. "Which do you think suits me more Dad?" Anastasia asked Claude showing him her dresses.

Claude looked at her then answered.
"You don't need to make any efforts into dressing up. It's just a banquet." Claude said getting closer to her. "But if you want, I will call the royal stylist in for you tomorrow." He added before patting her head. "And you too Aldrich." He looked at his son who was having a glaring competition with Lucas.

"Ahem." Anastasia made a little noise to get her twin attention.

"Oh, yes of course Father." Aldrich replied as he got up from his seat leaving Lucas who just minded his own business after the small glaring compilation he had with Aldrich.

"I've told the maids to set up the garden. Shall we?" Claude said as he reached out his hand to Anastasia and Aldrich.

"Yes Father."

.

.

.

.

The next day

"Should this suffice Father?" Anastasia asked as she walked out the dressing room to show Claude her dress– the 26th dress she wore today. It was a turquoise dress with flowers and a white ribbon at the back.

"..." Claude eyed his daughter and answered another. "Next."

"Dad! This is the 26th dress you declined!" She exclaims as she went inside the dressing room again.

"Claude sighs and went up. He walked over the isle where all the dresses were. One by one he looked at them and said; "this one." He looked at the blue dress that has golden flakes all over its bottom. Anastasia looked relief as she looks at herself at the mirror.

"Ana.." Aldrich was stunned. "My sister will is the most beautiful lady in the entire continent, more beautiful than that daughter of hills" Aldrich said and Anastasia chuckled having a pink tint of blush on her face. "You flatter me too much twin" "is it working?"

The two giggled while Claude watched them fondly. "Maybe them growing up, isn't too bad at all.." He thought.

"Change now, we'll take your sister." Claude said and the twins obliged saying; "yes papa!"

??? PoV

"Take in your sweet days with the twins Claude. They'll be over soon, and soon enough. Your beloved children will be the one digging your grave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AIGHT Guys I'm baaack

I know this chapter is short and somehow kinda boring, but I will try and update the next chapter as soon as possible. Love you all guys mwah mwah, your best girl

-Kai<333