Prolouge

A campfire cracked and sizzled as a group of men sat around it. The crickets in the forest chripped and the wind howled through the night. Scout shivered, putting his arms around himself. "Jeez...it's freezin' out here" He stated. Scout scooted closer to the flame. He felt the nice warmth that came from it. Soldier came up from behind scout and roughly patted the boys' shoulder. "Suck it up buttercup and take it like a man!" the man boasted as he had a stupid grin on his face. Scout wished he could wipe that dumb grin off the mans face. Scout flicnched.
He looked at soldier, unhappy. "You're one to talk....you're shakin' like a leaf and yet you insisted on not bringin' jackets..." the boy retored. Soldier sat on the log that was by the fire. "Well I ain't no wuss. I am one with nature and always will be!" The man stated as loudly as possible, his voice echoed through the forest. "Speaking of which....where is that jar of honey I brought?" Soldier got up. He walked away, making his way to his tent so he could search for his jar of honey. Scout huffed. "What a weirdo..." he whispered under his breath.
Engineer had sat down by the fire, holding his guitar. He nudged scout with his foot. "Now scoot....don't you be talkin' bout soldier like that" engineer looked at scout. His voice was a bit stern. "Oh...um heh...my bad hard hat..." The boy looked at engineer, he nervously smiled. Engineer gave him a slight nod. "It's alright scoot.." He sounded sincere. Engineer gently strummed the strings as he played the guitar. He quietly hummed and tapped his foot on the grass, a quiet crunch sounded everytime.
Medic and heavy wandered over, they seemed to be talking about something. The leaves crunched under their boots as they walked over. The two men sat down beside each other and soon quieted down as they listened to engineer strumming the chords of his guitar. Demo walked past scout. He tipped the boys' hat off as he walked past him. Demo quietly chuckled and he sat down, chugging down a bottle of skumpy. Scout was quick to pick up his hat. He placed it back on his head. He glared at Demo. Demo looked at scout with a big grin on his face. He leaned over.
Sniper was sitting down by a tree. He kept his distance from the group, he preferred to be alone. Sniper quietly snickered. A small smile was on his face but it looked like a grin rather than a genuine smile. Sniper quietly hummed along with Engineer's guitar. Spy was leaning against a tree. He watched as the fire sizzled and cracked. He lit a cigarette and took a long, drawn out puff from it. He exhaled, a puff of smoke surrounded him. Pyro was quick to join them when he saw the campfire. He sat down by scout and intently watched the fire. Soldier soon joined the group. He hadn't found his jar of honey, which scout felt a huge wave of relief wash over him.
Now that the whole group was together they all sang along with engineers guitar. Pyro sounded muffled as usual, some were louder such as demo and soldier and some more quiet like sniper and spy. The team enjoyed themselves by the fire as they listened to engineer strum his guitar. Soon enough the fire dimmed down as the team all went in their tents, getting ready to go to sleep for the night. The moon shone brightly through their tents, causing some light to enter the tent.