Chapter 1

"You're making a mistake! I'll give you ANYTHING!" Begged Bill Cipher.

"Money! Fame! Riches! Infinite power! Your own GALAXY! PLEASE!"

Suddenly, Bill Cipher started to bend and melt.

"NO! What's happening to ME?!" Demanded Bill Cipher.

"Nruter yam I taht rewop tneicna eht ekovni i! Nrub ot emoc sah emit ym, L-T-O-L-O-X-A! STAAANNLLEEEEY!"

Stanley punched Bill in the eye, making the triangular demon disintegrate with a loud scream. Stan panted, and then picked up a picture of him with Dipper, Mabel, and Waddles.

"Heh, guess I was good for something after all." Said Stanley with a warm smile as the blue flames covered him.

Suddenly, Bill Cipher appeared in front of the Space Axolotl, and he was very confused.

"Wait, you... answered my call?" Questioned Bill Cipher.

"Indeed." Answered the Space Axolotl.

"It seemed that you wanted a second chance and hoped for me to forgive all of your sins."

Bill Cipher paused before bursting into laughter.

"Bill." Demanded the Space Axolotl.

Bill Cipher stopped laughing.

"I am not joking about this situation." Explained the Space Axolotl.

"However, I do believe I should make you reborn into a dimension that tends to your... erm.. weirdness. That dimension will be..."

"Please have choir singing bears. Please have choir singing bears. Please have choir singing bears." Bill Cipher repeated in his mind.

"The Mixels dimension." Finished the Space Axolotl.

"Wait, Missles?" Asked Bill.

"Mixels, actually." Corrected the Space Axolotl.

"This place has many weird monsters known as Mixels, and they can fuse only using a metallic cube called a 'Cubit'".

The Space Axolotl then pulled up a pink cloud which played a clip of a Muncho and an Electroid bumping into each other.

"Hey, neighbor! I like your tie!" Complimented the Muncho.

"I like your pants!" Replied the Electroid.

"Let's... MIX!" Shouted both the Electroid and the Muncho as they held together a purple and yellow cubit.

When the Muncho and the Electroid mixed, they walked off-screen which ended the clip.

"Do they have fire-breathing cats?" Asked Bill Cipher.

"The correct term is 'fire-exhaling cats', but no. They have something similar called 'Infernites' which is a tribe of fire-themed Mixels." Answered the Space Axolotl.

The Space Axolotl made the pink cloud display different images of different Infernites, and then told Bill that he will be reborn as an Electroid. Suddenly, Bill Cipher was glowing brightly and turned into an orb, and then he floated through the ground and flew into the stomach of an Electroid in the Mixopolis General Hospital who was currently trying to lay an egg into a basket.

"You can do it, Teknoh. Just keep pushing." Surgeo told the Electroid.

"I'm... trying..." Groaned Teknoh.

After a few seconds, a yellow egg with light purple highlights was finally birthed into the basket. The Electroid turned to the basket and rocked it with a warm smile on her face.

"You gonna name it?" Asked Surgeo.

"Yeah... I'll name him 'Mik-Chip'." Said Teknoh.

*11 years later*

Teknoh and her son, Mik-Chip, were going for a nice walk around Mixopolis. Mik-Chip saw a lot of mixels lining up to a weird machine, and it was creating gray cubits that had four squares instead of six triangles on itself. Mik-Chip ran across the street and towards the line of mixels to ask what was going on.

"Oh, hey. We're just getting the new I-Cubit." Said Ash.

"...Why would you want something that has NO color compared to OUR cubits?" Asked Mik-Chip.

"Well, it's a trend, I guess." Assumed Ash.

Mik-Chip looked around and entered the line of 18 Mixels, which now turned to 19 mixels when Mik-Chip entered the line. One week later, he had no sleep, but Teknoh packed some food and an Electroid cubit in her dark purple purse for him.

"You know, you don't seem that sick, but are you sure you don't need a coat?" Said Teknoh.

"Look, I'm fine. I know how to take care of myself." Assured Mik-Chip.

"Go on without me, will ya?"

Teknoh paused before leaving the young Electroid alone in the line of 15 mixels. Suddenly, footsteps were heard and a Glorp Corpian named Booger and his three friends were running up to Mik-Chip.

"Excuse me, why's everybody waiting in line?" Asked Booger.

"We're gonna trade in our old Cubits for the new I-Cubit!" Exclaimed Mik-Chip.

"I've been in line for seven days. Got any gum?"

"Seven days? Last time I checked, that was a week." Said Booger.

"No line is too long for the I-Cubit!" Added Mik-Chip.

"Seriously?" Questioned Booger as he noticed the unnecessary length of the line of mixels.

Booger also noticed a small Spikel about his size running behind the I-cubit machine, but then his saturation toned down a bit. The four mixels (not including Mik-Chip) then backed away from the line to talk privately about the I-Cubit, except without the whispering.

"Hey, maybe we should turn in our Cubit." Said Zabo.

"Yeah, let's get a new one." Agreed Blip.

"Come on, Booger." Added Scrud.

"Snap out of it! The Nindjas would never give up their colors for some stupid techno-fad!" Protested Booger as he held up a rainbow cubit.

"Besides, who wants to live in a world where everything is just black and white?"

Suddenly, Mik-Chip spotted a cat-eared nixel putting up an I-Cubit poster on the wall of a nearby building, and then his pupil folded into a slit and his cornea turned yellow. He ran out of the line and pounced at the cat-eared nixel.

"Hey, buddy! Your poster isn't even advertising anything, so let me help ya!" Exclaimed Mik-Chip in Bill Cipher's voice.

"Wait, nix? (Wait, what?)" Asked the nixel.

Mik-Chip ripped off the poster and took it and the nixel inside the building. He laid down the poster onto a table and with a snap of his fingers, the poster was now red with Bill Cipher holding an I-Cubit while saying "I-CUBIT FOR THE WIN!".

"Now THAT'S gonna get you some buyers!" Shouted Mik-Chip.