The meeting

JFK was sitting in his airport, staring mindlessly out of the window, desperately wishing the plane would just land already. He could not wait another moment! All he wanted was to see his beloved, the moment could not come quick enough. The thought of his buff muscles, crimson orbs kept him awake at night with anticipation.

You see, It had all begun a few weeks ago at a chance meeting. It was truly love at first sight. Staring out the window, JFK could not help but remember that night. How could he even forget? It was like a dream.  The day he met the almighty sound pillar, who he would come to know as Tengen Uzui. It was a dark stormy Christmas night and JFK had become hopelessly lost. It was almost as if he had suddenly been teleported there by an unknown figure who was way to talk to be from the malnourished streets of London.

Being the king of America meant that JFK was invited to many parties held by fellow authority figures however he never truly fit in because, he was American. That night he had been travelling to one of these parties held in the humble abode of Queen Victoria but had as previously mentioned become incredibly lost. So lost that he had ended up in a peasantly party and was standing in the corner, loneliness gripping his heart. Due to being very capitalist, he feared the reaction of the peansants if they found out who he truly was.

That was when the moment he would never forget happened. The sound of smashing glass, the patter of footsteps as 3 woman ran towards the table, the smell of the impoverished streets of Victorian London. That was when he first laid eyes upon Tengen. He was incredibly tall and mysterious, his bulging abs made JFK blush as red as the American flag. He hadn't felt this way since the war of independence. The man had come to feed his wives and also find more wives. His 3 wives jumped from his back and ran towards the party table, inhaling all the food and cutlery.

That was when he realised, the man was looking at him back, his crimson orbs scanning his frail American frame. Their eyes met for what felt like years. JFK could stare into those eyes for hours. In reality it was less then half a second. That was when he heard the question that would change his life forever.

"What a lovely intellect become my wife." Unable to muster up the words to truly show his gratitude and excitement, JFK responded with a trembling ok. The rest is history and now JFK awaited the arrival of his fiancé so they could get married in his home kingdom of America. Then an announcement crackled over the intercom. "FLIGHT 69 TO JFK AIRPORT FROM HEATHROW HAS ARRIVED." JFK lept from his seat, excitement he had never felt before rushed through his frail American bones. Tengen was home. He slipped towards the gate and that's when he heard it. His perfect meeting shattered in an instant.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, YOU HOMEWRECKER, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?"