Thr decietful lie

Gojo could not believe his ocean optics would lie to him, was what he was witnessing real? His boyfriend of 68 months Tengen Uzui, had flown to America to be with another man? His heart shattered

Gojo could not believe his ocean optics would lie to him, was what he was witnessing real? His boyfriend of 68 months Tengen Uzui, had flown to America to be with another man? His heart shattered. Gojo pulled his blindfold off to reveal a saline substance galloping from his six eyes. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? YOU HOMEWRECKER. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME." He exclaimed. Tengen just stared at him, shaking his head. "Gojo... I'm sorry." He said looking away.

"My six eyes tell me you still love me, but my soul knows you don't!" Gojo fried.

JFK could not control the conflict ion in his heart. What was happening? Did he love truly lie? He galloped over to Tengen, his small femboy hand landing on Tengen's Incredibly buff shoulders. "Is what he says true?" There was a cherry tree in the middle of the landing strip and as the wind picked up, it's blossoms fell upon the agonised couple. Tengen looked down then suddenly a look of realisation came upon him. "Gojo, how did you not succumb to the poison?" JFK gasped in shock. "Tengen no this isn't you!"

Gojo also gasped, falling upon the tarmac in horror. "Tengen, how could you? Also all the drugs I did in college made me immune to all poisons." Tengen shook his head in sadness and regret. "I should not have resorted to murder. I must go to church to erase my sins. Also JFK, I thought you knew already, I am poly, I have many partners."

JFK nodded in understanding. "I remember now and... Well. I need some time to think if I want to truly go ahead with the marriage." Tengen gasped and began to cry. "I do love you JFK I truly do but.. I understand." He said, suddenly jumping away to an unknown location.

JFK stood up straight, he had to confront the only thing between him and his marriage between him and the man of his dreams... Gojo... He was still sat upon the airport wet floor sign as it was trying to protect fellow passengers from the dangers of his flooding tears. JFK's femboy American frame was not much of a match against the almighty Gojo, who was known for defeating puppies in a dangerous fight called tag.

"Gojo!" he said.

"How the fuck do you know my name?!" exclaimed the mop esque man with the snowy luxurious flowing hair. "I will not let you take the man of my capitalist American dreams away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said THE JKF.

Gojo gave the very, very, very petite man the side glare that he had used to murder Donald Trump, the previous yet absolute trash American king. "Are you... the new king of America?????"

JFK slowly lifted his head to look up at Gojo, his tiny frame leaving no shadow in the American sunlight. He looked at the airplane that was about to run them over in 10 seconds. "sO WHAT IF I AM THE KING OF AMERICA?? WHAT IS IT TO YOU? WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO A HOMEWRECKER LIKE YOU?!" he said, with terrible anger sliding through his nervous system, all the way to his bone marrow.

Gojo began to laugh his truly demonic laugh, "Oh don't worry, you can have your fiancé, I have no more use for him. You, however" Gojo cackled, suddenly diffusing into the thinning air. JFK sat down in utter confusion, his mind flying away. "What just happened???" He- he couldn't think about this now, he had more important matters to think about, such as if he was going to finally commit to the marriage, and how he would pick up his pepper's if his taxi driver had just depleted.....

 "What just happened???" He- he couldn't think about this now, he had more important matters to think about, such as if he was going to finally commit to the marriage, and how he would pick up his pepper's if his taxi driver had just depleted

The two people who's house got blown up by Gojo and now had to sleep on the air landing strip for some reason (because they admired the cherry tree and thought it would make a good house) we're very annoyed at all the noise....
AND THE SUSPENCE CONTINUE S SS