beginning

oscar's pov:
I was sitting in my cell when an officer called me out then I saw my lawyer. "hello mr.diaz" "whats wrong" i asked. "we have negotiated and you can come out but with some consequences" "what would be?" I asked . "You would have to adopt two girls and get them under control" "Why do you want the two girls to live with me? With a gang leader" I laughed. "we know how you raised your brother that won't be a problem" i rolled my eyes. " okay deal can i get some pictures or names from them?" i asked. " we only got two names without last name so the first one is jodie she's 14 and the other girl is elena she's 17" " okay and why do i have to get them under control?" i asked. "because they tried to kill their foster father" she said.damn.

elena's story:
when i was 15 my parents got killed from a gang in europe i lived in germany but actually i'm from spain me and my cousin diego needed to go to america cause his parents got killed too. then we had no money and he said he needs to get things handled so he send me in a foster home where i met jodie my now best friend.her parents died when she was 3 so she lived her whole live in foster homes. the time we met she was 12 and i was 15 we came in a very bad family the men hit his wife and us. jodie is a very quiet person and always wants to do the right thing. i'm a stubborn person and i got very very much anger issues when someone hits people i like so i always tried to fight back but i couldn't win. one day his wife left him and he stayed alone with us he said that we are the reason she left him and that no one wants us so i tried to leave and get us some help but he noticed it and ran after me and as i crossed the street he tried to ran after me as a car hit him everything was an accident but the foster guys didn't believe us that it was an accident. jodie said we both pushed him so she doesn't lose me and now we got no home. the women who searched a home for us hated us like really she always said we're not worth anything and that no one wants us and that anyone hates us.

elena's pov:
jodie and i walked around as the women from the foster home came to us and said "you guys got adopted" she laughed " poor person" "really from who?" i asked. "his name is oscar diaz let me check the details" she said. then she looked shocked but laughed. "you guys got adopted from a gang leader which was in prison" jodie looked at me with fear. "get you're things oh wait you don't really have any"she said "tomorrow is the fly"

jodie was scared but i said i would protect her. in the evening i searched for oscar diaz and my stalker skills are really good his account is private but his friends had a few pictures with him and i have to say this man is a fine ass cholo damn. jodie told me i'm dumb cause he's going to kill us but he doesn't look that scary.

"elena please don't say the wrong things tomorrow" she begged me. i rolled my eyes "everything is going to be okey look he has a younger brother maybe you can get him" " i hope you're right" she said. then we felt asleep.

the next day i wanted to look good for the spooky guy or oscar so i changed in this i really don't have much clothes so this is all i would look good in:

A/N that's not elena that are just her clothes, and i'm sorry the next part will be longer.