get to know me

elena's pov:
as we came on the airport near LA oscar should pick us up. "i'm so nervous" said jodie."everything will be ok trust me".the women from the foster home walked with us out then i saw him damn he's hot.

"sup you ready to go?" he asked us. "uhm y-" the women interrupted jodie " at first i'm maria smith" damn so that's her ugly ass name. "and i-" i interrupted her. " so maria since i know you're ugly ass name nobody cares what kind of disrespectfully thing you wanna say cause jodie wanted to say something so can you please leave us alone,we're with our new home now we don't need you anymore bitch" i shouted at her. oscar chuckled. she rolled her eyes and said "fine elena have fun and you too oscar diaz with these worthless girls i don't know why somebody wants to live with them" she said and walked away. "hoe" i whispered. jodie smacked my arm " elena remember what i said yesterday" she whispered. before i could answere spooky said " so little jodie what do you wanted to say?" wow that was a cute move. " uhm nothing" she said and we all got in the car spooky and another cholo in the front and me,jodie and another boy in the back."why do i have to sit in the middle?" i asked annoyed. jodie gave me an angry look cause she said i shouldn't say anything dumb but i just can't. "cause you're short hermosa" said oscar. OMG DID HE JUST CALL ME HERMOSA I'M DYING. ok calm down i have to act cool. i ignored it.

oscar's pov:
damn that elena hyna is fine af. how she acted against the foster women she's feisty i liked that. and she's short af too, i've never seen a white girl as fine as her. i drove and it was pretty quiet until cesar said" how long do we drive?" "2 hours hermano" i said. elena whispered anything to jodie but i couldn't understand.

elena's pov:
"damn jodie that's his brother" "i know i know please be quiet elena" she said. "you're still scared?" i asked. she nodded.

well cesar looks not like an cholo so i think they're all cool."ok let me just" i said to her "no-" „so what's your names and tell me something about you" i said. oscar's brother said „ i'm cesar oscar's brother, i'm 15 and yeah" the guy next to oscar said " i'm sad eyes and i'm 20 spooky is mi mejor amigo" „your what ?" asked jodie. „oh yeah i forgot y'all are white he's my best friend" stfu i'm from spain men :/. but it would be bad if i would tell them cause the most latinos hate people from spain. „actually elena's from-„ i interrupted her „germany, i'm from germany she always thinks i could speak spanish cause i'm from europe" i said fake laughing. „ elena what the fuck" she whispered. „i'll text you wait" i text her to reason.

then sad eyes and i began to talk and he's very friendly.then oscar talked with us and yeah they're pretty chilled. „oscar you didn't told the girls from yourself yet" said sad eyes. „yeah 'spooky' go on" i said. then he turned around and looked at me. „you know my gang name?" he asked. jodie looked scared at me. „ yeah i wanted to know who adopted us" i said. „ahh ok i'm oscar aka spooky the leader of los santos oh i'm sorry the santos and i'm 21"

damn it's really annoying that spanish translating. how am i going to live with it.but it's good that i look very white cause i got green eyes i think that's the thing on me for that i became the most compliments and i got blonde hair.

as we arrived freeridge some girl stepped in front of the car "you crazy" yelled oscar. "i just wanted to let cesar know i'm back in town" "and looking like a fine ass hyna" "an underaged" "not for some" then i didn't payed attention anymore cause i texted with jodie about everything.she said the black guy who looked scared at monse was hot idk he looked very young.

as we got in my new 'home' oscar showed us our room jodie and i shared a room." so girls i'll give you money so y'all can go shopping i think you need new clothes sad eyes is going with you cesar and i got business." "thank you oscar" said jodie. " yes gra- thank you" i said. damn not talking spenglish is difficult. oscar looked a bit confused but then some cholos came inside.it was a whole group and i got flashbacks of the way my parents died cause there were cholos too.i looked at them terrified i thought about my parents and oscar noticed my mood. "out" he yelled. they all got out.

*flashbacks*
im with my parents in an restaurant and talked with my mum. "mija no te vayas" she said and walked out with my dad and a guy which looked like a cholo ofc i walked out to look what they're saying.

"tenemos tiempo para que te vayas de europa" said the cholos there were a whole group of them." lo siento" my mum cried. "lo haremos pronto" my dad said. they cried. then i heard gun shots and saw both of my parents dead.

"mama" i yelled. "elena" he said laughing and punched me in the face then others came again and again until a guy stabbed me on the side from my hips i completely knocked out.

i woke up in the hospital then i saw my cousin diego. "nos vamos a america" he said.

*flashback ends*

oscar's pov:
elena wasn't good i saw it. was she scared? "uhm jodie can you please go out" i said. she got out and i looked at elena damn her eyes. i've never seen eyes this green and i've never seen eyes this pretty. "princesa what's wrong you scared?" i asked. she nodded. "i'm sorry i swear to god no one will do anything to you especially the santos they're protecting you i'll protect you from anything we're family now" i said. i really feel like i need to protect her something in me wants to protect her and let her feel good i don't know why i don't feel this way with jodie.how could she wanted to kill her foster father i don't believe that shit.

"ok i'm sorry it's just my parents died because of cholos and then i had flashbacks and i-i" i saw her crying. "hey don't cry i'm here for you ok?" she nodded i hugged her.damn this girl is so cute."and now go shopping what you want it's all my money" i smiled down at her. "thank you spooky" she said. "hermosa call me oscar" she nodded.

then her and jodie got in sad eyes car and sad eyes came to me. "you like the short one?" "damn yes she's hot" i said. "yes she is" he said. "men stop you got paris" i said."homie yes and i love paris but i like elena and i think you two would be cute together maybe you'll put a claim on her before some other dude does it" "nahh homie i've never claimed a hyna" she wasn't like the other hynas but seriously i've never claimed a girl,ofc in my future i'll want a girlfriend and kids but i've never had a real girlfriend i only had Hanna but we were just fuck buddies.

elena's pov:

oscar was really cute to me but he's a cholo and i don't want to fall for him so i hope i'm going to meet another cute guy.

after we were shopping jodie and i had a lot of clothes and sad eyes and i became closer he's a really good friend i know about his girlfriend and it reassured me cause the way he talked about her made him not like a real cholo i hope the others are like that too.

when we arrived the house i saw the girl from earlier punching cesar wtf. we got out and sad eyes said" damn that hynas wild" i rolled my eyes. "shut up" i said and pushed him playfully. "oh you wanna be like her, come on let's fight little girl" he said we both laughed and didn't heard what the other were saying until some two guys came and the girl yelled at them oscar looked the whole time at me and sad eyes tf.

then i noticed it was the guy jodie told me from "jamal let's go we don't need her tambien" said the short guy. so his name is jamal.

A/N i'm sorry oscar and elena will become closer soon💞😙