Epilogue

The crowd was applauding flashes were blinding the people on stage; it has been three years, three happily good years.

A wedding, two children and now a graduation has happened in Sebastian’s life.

He was happy, he was in love and he’ll be damned if he ever gave that up.

Aidan turns to look at him with the brightest smile he ever gave him.

They were both proud of Brody, he was graduating with honors.

In addition, not because he was the principal’s son, or the coach’s son, no this boy worked hard for good grades, good behavior and now he was off to college for a degree in law.

‘’Babe, come on Brody just got off the stage’’. Aidan chirp happily, as he held little Melody in his arms.

Sebastian grinned as he nodded and stands up with little Brock on his arms.

Brock was three and Melody 2, they adopted them when they were both babies.

They made their way to their oldest son, whom met them half way and longue himself at them.

‘’So, are you two proud?’’ Brody smiles as he questions his parents.

You could tell in their eyes, how proud they both were of him.

‘’Brody, I love you son and I’m so proud of you’’. Aidan pipes as he wraps him in a one-arm hug.

‘’So am I, Brody I just wish you’ll stay closer to home instead of going away for college’’. Sebastian murmurs as he too, hugs Brody in a one-arm hug and kiss him on the cheek.

Sebastian had gotten close with Brody the last three years, and he was sad that his son was leaving.

‘’Awe dad, is ok I’ll be visiting you guys and hey you’ll have Brock and Melody to keep you both busy’’. Brody states as he kisses both of his baby brother and baby sister, who made a face but giggle and kiss Brody back.