[Chapter 1]

[Tommy's POV]

"Its a boring day, like every other day. I'm bored of the same thing repeating over and over again and I'm also tired of Dream constantly blowing up my stuff." Tommy said to himself.

Dream has joined the game

"Speak of the devil, Hi Dream!" "hello Toms! its time to put your stuff in a hole again." Dream went from a happy tone to a stern tone very quick. Dream tended to do that a lot and it intimidated me. he made it seem like if I disobeyed him, he would kill me and I didn't like the thought of that so I did everything he said. I mean he is my friend after all and its not nice to disobey your friend. "Toms! are you gonna put your stuff in the hole or not?!." "Sorry Dream! I'll do it now!" I said in a shaky voice, his voice scared me. After I put my stuff in the hole, he blew it up as usual."Thank you Toms! You're a great friend! my best friend to be precise." I chuckled nervously after I heard that but I didn't think much of it. "Anyways Toms, i have to leave now. bye!" "Bye Dream!"

Dream has left the game

I was kind of.. relieved.. that he was gone.. I'm not sure why since he is my friend. I should feel sad that he's gone but I don't.. I actually feel the exact opposite.. i feel happy. I wonder what will happen if i disobey Dream. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me, right? I think I should just do it. I'm going to disobey Dream.

[After I planned what I was going to do]

Am I really going to do this..? I mean.. Dream could hurt me if he found out. No he wouldn't.. Right? the plan isn't even that hard, all I have to do is hide my stuff from Dream so he doesn't blow it up. I'm going to hide it under Logstedshire. I really hope he doesn't find out. I don't want him to get angry and hurt me.. I mean.. he's done it before. No, I'll be fine. I'm a trickster anyway I never follow any rules, whats different about these ones. Nothing is different about these ones so i shouldn't be scared to break them. "It's go time." i said to myself with determination.