Normal day

Hayley POV.

Fuck two more weeks until school starts again i got a year left and I don't wanna go schools so boring and at least I have more free time then usually so that means more sleep. I hear my door open and I could hear little tip toes and pretend to ignore them but when we comes closer ready to jump on me I scare her she screams so loud I started laughing " sis I thought you were still asleep" now she's pouting she looks so cute she gets up and from the floor and jumps into my bed " you know I've been awake all this time" I say while kissing her face and not letting her go I just wanna cuddle her all day " hey sis stop that I'm already 6 I'm a big girl", " no your my little sister and your still to young to be a big girl" I let me her before she said " by the way mom said to come down she has something to talk to you about something". Is she gonna give me one those f lecture how bad it is to sleep all day I already heard that thousands of times, I do my usual routine I make my way downstairs our house is normal size house for 3 people we also have a guest bedroom because our cousins sometimes come and stay with us, the room are far apart so I can't hear anything coming from the other rooms. Our family is unique if I say so myself me and my little sister Anna are both intersex born with a penis and our dad died three year a go when Anna was only 3 she doesn't have that much memories of him but I wish she could make the same memories I had with him i learnt a lot from him how to fight, be good at talking to ladies and he even took me on rides with his motorbike which he gave to me now his not here.

"Finally your up do you know how long you sleep for a 17 year old you should be out with your friends having fun" here we go the lecture starts now " well I like spending my time sleeping there's nothing wrong with that" after 20 minutes of my mom lecturing me I finally ask her " Anna said you wanted to talk to me about something" she nods her head " we have guests coming at in a few hours so I need you to be on your best behaviour and get dressed properly today" what's this all about guests coming normally she would tell us a day early. I just ignore and say okey I see Anna playing in the garden so I join her after 2 hours of playing in the garden I am dead this kid has too much energy " Anna how can you play for so long I'm tired I can't go on" she runs upto me " come on sis only 30 minutes more please" I was about about to say yes until mom came and said " no more playing both of you get in the bath the guests will be here in 2 hours i need to prepare stuff" we can't disobey mother we both say yes I fill the bath tub up " Anna come on the bath is ready" she's says okey I had no idea she already took her clothes and running around the house " hey Anna don't do that around the house you can't take your clothes off and start running around" she ignores me and we both get into the bath " I wonder who is coming today" after 30 minutes we get out the bath but Anna wanted to stay and play with the bubbles but I told her we'll do it another time we get out i dry her first then myself what should I wear I didn't know what to wear so I grabbed anything I wore a shirt with a plain black top underneath and some jeans I go downstairs and my my mom looks at me for a few seconds and says " yeah finally you can dress yourself", " what do you mean I always dress myself" she said yeah yeah and the guest will be here in a hour I just sit there on sofa and watch tv with Anna I'm starting to fall asleep until Anna jumps onto " sis you can't go to sleep the guests will be here in a few minutes" I just hug her until we hear a knock on the door looks like their here " Hayley go open the door" I walk towards the door while Anna is following from behind i door the door and see two old people and another person in the back with a child. I'm guessing that's the person grandparents, I ask them nicely to come in and then girl comes in oh my god what the heck is lexy doing here and is that her child I know she took a year off. She's like the queen in school and every guy tries to ask her out but she rejects them and how does my mother know them. I just look at her with a smile not knowing what to do and Anna is jumping wanting to see the baby.

We all sit on the table my mom made me sit next to lexy I don't know why we start eating and the corner of my eye I can see lexy feeding the child and not eating herself while I'm nearly done " Haley why don't you feed Emma while lexy can eat her food" I look at her she gives a smile I just nod my head " here I'll feed her you can eat before your food gets cold" she was hesitant at first but then gave Emma to me, oh wow this kid is really cute she looks just like her, " she's so cute I want to hold her", have you finished eating" she nods her head I tell her to sit on sofa and I'll let her hold her Anna held plenty of kids because our aunts usually come with every week and Anna holds them and says she's be a mommy when she grows up. She runs to sofa sits down waiting I give her Emma " whatever you do not drop her and hold onto her properly". She just nods her head while humming the baby to sleep. I go back to the and get the empty plates to clean and then lexy offers to help but of course I decline she's our guest I told her to just sit with Anna. After cleaning I made tea for lexy grandparents and mom they where still talking on the table. " Umm do you want tea aswell" she nods at me " I want one aswell" Anna says out loud " oi don't shout your gonna wake her up and your still to young to drink tea you have orange juice" when I leave I hear Anna and lexy laughing about something now that I think about I didn't ask my she's hear. I give her tea and Anna juice but I have to feed her because she's holding Emma.