Im speechless

Haley POV.

I sit next to Anna while Lexi is on her other side and then my mom and Lexi grandparents come and sit then they said they have something to talk to us about. " You know me and your father and close friends we used to talk about" I nod my head where is this going " well their daughter is Lexi and they passed away a year ago" I can see in the corner of my eye Lexi is looking down " Lexi parents and me and your father signed a contract that when our first kids are born they will get married" wait what is she telling me I'm getting arrange marriage to Lexi that's not possible. " So wait your telling me and Lexi are getting married" my mother says yes " where only 17 how can we get married and we don't even have enough money to support each other", " don't worry about that your father actually saved up money because he knew this would happen". I can't believe it I'm getting married to the schools queen I mean I do have a crush on her " anyways Hayley you where the one that said you'd marry her when you were six" I don't remember this wait was I friends with her when we were kids if I was I would remember but I don't " also she'll be living with us aswell" oh my god I'm marrying my crush and she's living with us. I can't argue with my mother the truth is I've always been in love with Lexi but will she love me back. Her grandparents take Emma and Anna jumps onto Lexi to hug her and says " welcome to the family big sis" what she already welcomed her " thank you hope you take care of me".

Afterwards Lexi went home with her grandparents to get her things she agreed to it to quick I should ask her.  After a couple of hours Lexi came back with her stuff and Emma clothes wait is she staying in my room or the guest room. " Hey mom where are Lexi and Emma gonna sleep", " they'll sleep in your room until we fix the guest room up it will take a couple of weeks. I look at Lexi who is holding her luggage oh shit I should help her. " Here  let me help you, you and Emma will be staying in my room with me because the guest room will take a couple of weeks to fix up", " no it's okey we can sleep on the sofa" what are serious that sofa maybe comfy but that's not right. " No I can't let that happen beside my bed can easily fit 3 people and takes half the room". We walk upstairs and then I open my room door she looked shocked " oh wow your bed is really big", " I know right I like to sleep all day and do nothing" she giggled a little bit I'm glad to see that " you can put your in here I don't have much clothes so yours and Emma will fit" she starts to unpack I go downstairs and I hear Emma crying she probably just woke up I pick her up and start patting her back " what's are you hungry want something to eat" shes speaking baby to me " sorry kid but I don't baby language" she starts smile did she understand me I hear someone come downstairs " she's probably hungry I'll get her milk" I turn back and see it's Lexi she really unpacked quickly I sit there on the sofa while Lexi gets the milk I start poking Emma cheeks and she's laughing she's so cute. 

Lexi comes back with the milk I start feeding her Lexi wanted to do it but I told her to relax she's moving around a lot and feet are probably sore. " By the way can I ask you something" she just nods " why did you accept with arrange marriage ain't you going out with the captain of the basketball team I don't know her name" she looks at me " we broke up a few months back" shit I feel like an asshole for asking " I should be asking you the same thing" I look at her confused " your going out with Brittany ain't you" what I didn't go out with her she, " no me and Brittany weren't dating", " oh then why did she tell everyone" that dumbass she never told them the truth, " she wanted to make that Joshua boy jealous so she said to be her pretend girlfriend I agreed but to be honest I don't really like her and then we finally got him our fake relationship ended" she just says oh until my mom came with some documents we had to sign because are getting married we sign the papers and it states that after three years we can get a divorce if things don't work out but i who would want to divorce there crush not me. We sit downstairs for a few hours watching tv and then Lexi is probably sleepy and Emma fell back asleep " I forgot to ask is Emma your little sister" she nods her head but she looks like sad " when my parents got into an accident I rushed to the hospital and when I got there they both told me to raise Emma as my own daughter I promised them I would and their last words were we love you both", " I'm sorry for your lost but hey I'm here if you need to talk about anything" she nods her head " you probably should go to sleep now you must be tired from today" she takes Emma with her I stay downstairs for a few minutes my mom comes " what are you thinking so hard about" I see why mom come in with a glass of wine seriously drinking now " nothing much by the way mom when are you gonna get married again I know you say your happy but I don't buy it".

" Don't worry about me I can take care of myself you should worry about taking care of your wife and child you can't be sleeping all day", " why are you changing the subject you know Annas elementary teacher has the hots for you" I say smiling I know them two are close " i also heard she's got a penis so you could have another child", " shut up and go to sleep it's alright late your wife and child are waiting for you" I just yeah and give my mom a goodnight kiss on the cheek I make my way upstairs to my room and see Lexi is still awake " can't sleep" she's just in her phone " yeah it's probably gonna take me a few minutes to sleep" I brush my teeth and change into my boxers and sport bra I walk out the bath and Lexi is looking my way oh does she like my abs I workout when I have free time " you like what you see" she starts to blush " no I don't know what your talking about" she says while flustered " I didn't know the schools queen would get flustered over my abs". " I'm not the schools queen I don't why people gave me that title" I just nod and get in bed I see Emma sleeping soundly " she sure is cute" I say looking at sleepy Emma " I know right she's the cutest in the world she's up there with Anna" I agree with her " I wonder if I'll be a good parent" I say looking at Emma " I sure you'll be a great parent to Emma she is your daughter now", " your right I can't have a weak mindset" I'm gonna do my best for my new daughter and wife I starting to fall asleep " goodnight princess" I say kissing Emma cheek there so cubby I can't get enough " goodnight Lexi", " goodnight Hayley" and then the three of us fall asleep it felt peace full.

Dad I'm happy.