Dinner with friends

Hayley POV.

Wednesday finally has arrived and I'm going to meet the girls at a restaurant around 6 I only agreed because if I didn't they'll probably make me go to a party. It's already 11 in the morning and I'm in bed with Emma rolling around I really don't feel like getting up. Emma rolls towards her head hits my chest and starts giggling I can't get enough of her she's so cute if anything happened to her I would beat the shit out of that person ten minutes later after rolling around Anna comes in and jumps onto the bed " hey sis it's time to wake up", " I'll get up in about five minutes" my bed is too warm to get out " geez your so lazy sis even Emma isn't lazy as you look she wants to get out of bed already", " let me wash her face and we'll come downstairs" I go into the bathroom with Emma I wash her face she has small teeth growing, I start to brush my teeth and wash my while holding Emma I should have put her down on the bed but I feel like she would fall so I didn't I grab my towel and clean our faces and then put cream on I go downstairs with Emma I can smell pancakes I go into the kitchen and see it's Lexi who's making pancakes "oh you guys are finally awake I made pancakes", " I didn't know the school queen can cook I thought she only excelled in grades and looks" I was in jokey way " haha very funny your mom went to help your aunt and I asked Anna what she wanted and she wanted pancakes". We all sit at the table while Emma sitting in her baby chair " wow this is actually good I thought you probably burned it", "I'd like to see you cook sometimes see how your cooking skills are". I'm not the best at cooking " sis isn't the best at cooking" that little shit I made food for her multiple times and she liked it " what are you talking about Everytime I made something for you, you liked it" Anna just starting humming and Lexi lets out a laugh after we finish eating I take the plates and wash them while Anna and Emma are playing together " what time will you be back", " they said to meet at restaurant at 6:30 so probably 8:30 or 9 depends if everyone comes on time" to be honest if it's 8:30 and everybody is still at the restaurant I'll make an excuse and leave. " You can come if you want Mia and Yui will be there too". " No it's okey" I just nod my head I feel like she's hiding something from me it's been a couple of hours and mom came back from helping aunty Emma is still wide awake. I still don't understand this kid one day she's really tired the other days she's wide awake there's no inbetween for her, " Hayley when are you leaving", " 6 why", " just asking you can take my car if you want" should I take the car or motorbike " it's fine I'll make my motorbike".

It's 5:30 and I'm getting ready I put on some jeans a normal black top and my jacket nothing fancy they send me the location of the restaurant 25 minute ride that's alright as I was putting on my jacket on I hear Emma shouting in her baby voice something in baby language I go see what's happening and she's looking at me with her hands out I take her off Lexi " what's wrong princess why are shouting so loud" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek she just starts to smile she wraps her arms around my neck is she falling asleep it's 5:45 so I still have time. 10 minutes go by and I need to leave Emma still has her arms around my neck " hey Emma mommy has to go now why don't you to mama" I try giving her to Lexi but damn this kids grip is too strong she's not letting me go. " Hey Lexi can you help me she's not wanting to let go" Lexi tries to take Emma but not by force because that would maker her cry. "Looks like she doesn't want you to leave", " hey come on Emma go to mama" and finally she lets go and goes to Lexi and falls asleep straight away into her arms wow that was quick. "If anything happens to her call me straight away, oh yeah I think she might start crying when we she's wake up so give her one of tops to hold". " okey you better get going your gonna be late" I just my nod " Anna help Lexi if she needs it ok", " okey sis have fun".

I make why way to my motorbike damn this feels good I turn the engine on and make my way there 25 minutes later I make it to the restaurant isn't this abit to fancy. I walk in and I can hear shouting already why are they shouting in a restaurant I walk up and say " why are you guys shouting you know people are looking" they didn't stop "HAYLEY YOU ACTUALLY CAME" they all shouted at the same time fuck my ears " if you guys keep on shouting I'm leaving". They all get up and hug me one by one there's Mia the one that talks about her girlfriend all the time, Yui she's friends with Lexi she's also my friend even tho me and Lexi never crossed paths, Kana she's your usual tomboy she's also an intersex people mistake her for a boy because of her short hair and flat chest like mines I feel your pain, next two are Ayla and Kayla their twins and their mother is close to mines aswell so I've known them for a long time they used to play treats on me and I hated them. Then there's Cassidy she's shy in school but when we are outside she's talks nonstop and really loud. "How was your holiday Hayley you never message and when we call you cut us off", Kayla says pouting " I've been busy", " busy doing what" I do really have to " she was probably too busy sleeping like always" Cassidy said while taking a sip of her drink " she's correct for once" I say sarcastically everyone starts laughing we start ordering our food 30 minutes later our food has arrived seems like Kana got herself a girlfriend and apparently her girlfriend is gonna be a ceo of her girl fathers company for her Cassidy and Ayla are still single, Kayla still with her boyfriend and Yui is a lost cause. After we starts talking about what where gonna do after we leave I still haven't got any idea what to do, few hours later it's 8:30 we were all tired so we payed separate and said our goodbyes I can't wait to go home and sleep next to Emma I make my way home because there was not that much traffic I got home early.

I get off my bike turn the engine off I opened the door slowly not to wake anyone up but everyone was still awake I could hear Anna giggling probably playing with Emma. " I'm back" I see it's Lexi, Anna and Emma only downstairs mom is probably sleeping " oh welcome back how was dinner" Lexi said while cleaning the room because of Emma toys " it was fun we talked about a lot of stuff and their was a lot of shouting aswell" I say while seating on the sofa " if you had fun then that's all that matter", " I guess so" for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off Lexi while she was cleaning the room she looked like a real mother I feel a someone pulling on my leg I down down and it's Emma I pick her up and give her a big hug because I missed her " I missed you princess" I was kissing her nose she just laughs she's so adorable " did she cry when she woke up" I say looking at Lexi " she cried at first but then I did what you told me to do and gave her one of your tops to hold and she calmed down but she didn't let go of the top until few minutes ago she probably sensed your where coming home" I'm a little surprised does she have superpowers " does my little daughter have superpowers" I was jokingly " sis superpowers don't exist that's all fiction", " well the does the power of love exist" I say looking at Anna who's thinking too much when she shouldn't be " of course it exists" she says while playing with Emma tiny hands if the power of love did exist can me and Lexi fall in love. " alright I'm going to sleep I'm tired you guys should go to sleep in a few minutes aswell", I know Anna if she doesn't go to sleep before 10:30 she's awake until 2 or 3 watching her cartoon shows " goodnight Lexi and Anna" I say they both said goodnight and I give one more kiss to Emma " goodnight princess" I hand her to Lexi and walk to room get changed into my boxers and sports bra and fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed.