[ 23 ] Tv Night

Laughter rang through your house as the tv played in background. Sakura sat on your coach parading her hands through your hair aimlessly styling it. Every once in a while she'd butt in to help you and Shikamaru with the homework you were working on. Shikamaru laid on his stomach beside you, with both your papers sprawled out around you two. He looked about as annoyed as you felt with all the work.

Kiba was groaning and complaining loudly as Neji tried to explain a simple problem to him. You chuckled as you watched Neji's eye twitch in annoyance at Kiba's uncooperativeness. TenTen braided Hinata's hair as they watched the show that was on and talked to Choji about gossip they had heard the last few weeks.

"This is beyond stupid." Shikamaru complained and dragged his hands down his face.

"Didn't we already come to that conclusion?" You replied sarcastically.

"As stupid as it is, it does need to get done." Sakura reminded.

"Yeah we know that. It's just-" Shikamaru was cut off mid sentence and you and Sakura broke into a fit of cackles. A shoe had flown right smack into Shikamaru's face and left a red mark on his forehead.

Shikamaru blinked then brought his hand to his head and let out a string of curses. Sakura fell over on you as you both let out rib-splitting laughter.

"All right, which of your fuckers is the one who's about to die." Shikamaru shouted

"SORRY SHIKAMARU I THINK THATS MY SHOE!" The three of your turned your heads at the sound of Naruto's voice professing guilt. He and Sasuke were playing an intense game of tug-a-war with a bag of cheese puffs. Once you had processed what you were seeing you instantly feel back into fits of laughter.

You rolled over onto the floor and grabbed your side as you cackled. Sakura slumped over the couch with tears brimming her eyes as she let out hoarse laughs.

Shikamaru got up and stormed over to the two.

"How the FUCK did your shoe end up on my face." Shikamaru asked fiercely.

"IT'S LOVE SHIKA!" You shouted from across the room before returning to laughing with Sakura.

"Look, We know you're not to happy about your new forehead tattoo but we're a little preoccupied at the moment." Sasuke snapped while tugging harshly at the large bag of cheese puffs.

"Someone better explain or else YOU'RE gonna end up with a forehead tattoo." Shikamaru returned.

"AW YOU GUYS SHOULD DO THAT. THEN ALL THREE OF YOU WOULD HAVE MATCHING COUPLE TATTOOS!" Sakura commented.

"When Kakashi asks about what happened we can tell him it was a 'moment of weakness'." You added, playfully slapping her arm. Sakura snorted and shoved you back.

"Uh Shikamaru, could you be a pal and put my shoe back on?" Naruto asked while lifting his leg up and readjusting his grip on the bag of cheese puffs.

"I'm going to kill you." Shikamaru responded. Before jumping into the fight for cheese puffs.

Your attention was pulled from the three idiots when you screaming. Neji was aggressively shaking Kiba by the shoulders while Sai sat drawing out the scene.

"I'm going to title this piece; The Pathetic Death of a Sad Comrade." Sai commented with a chuckle and smirk.

"NEJI I'M SORRY OKAY??? IT WAS A GENUINE QUESTION!!" Kiba cried.

"THAT DOESN'T HELP YOU BUFFOON!" Neji replied shaking Kiba harder.

"What the fuck is happening??" You questioned.

"Kiba asked Neji what vertigo is." Sai answered, still drawing with a smirk.

"HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS??" Neji practically screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW MAN! I THOUGHT IT WAS WHEN YOUR HAIR IS ALL FRIZZY."

"I HATE THAT YOU JUST SAID THAT."

"Hey Y/n, do you want to order some food?" Choji asked, making your divert your attention.

"Oh yeah definitely. Get some from the barbecue place down the street. They give me discounts sometimes cause I go so much." You replied with a proud huff.

"What?! Why don't I get discounts?!! Luckyyyy."

"I befriended the store owner. I know how to play the game."

"You'd think I'd be their friend with how much business I bring in."

"You also deprive them of most of their resources by the time you leave."

"You're terrible."

"Yet here you are." You both laughed and ordered the food.

*+•˳˚˚˳•+*

By the end of the night everyone had passed out from exhaustion. The homework finished along with the containers of barbecue that lay all over the floor.

Limbed tangled up with each other as the tv played over the sleeping bodies. Naruto's face was all pink from the allergic reaction he had to a face mask. While Sasuke's face glowed from the same face mask. When they were both awake an argument has ensued about who's face was better for facial masks.

Sakura, Hinata, and TenTen's hair were all styled and slowly falling apart as they turned over in their sleep. Naruto and Choji's snores were locked in a heated battle to see who could be the loudest. Sai, Neji, and Shikamaru muttered in their sleep while constantly turning their heads.

The tv stilled played the same show since it was turned on. The characters still moved and talked, carried on with their lives inside the screen. But everyone else slept. They slept so they could wake up tomorrow and resume watching the lives of those beyond the tv.

New Messages:

author is lame ;-;

ok so all three of these last chapters are unrevised and unedited. i just wanted to get them published since i left y'all hanging for so long

i thought i might change the pace with a chapter like this one. so let me know if you guys liked it.

i'll probably go back and revise it later.

i also changed my username so if you're confused as to why it says someone else published a new chapter that would be why.

anywayzzzz

hope all of you enjoyed, have a good day/night :)