the game

5:00 pm

Y/n's pov

We got to the Angels Stadium and I decided to wear the vans I just got, so that what I did. Lexie, her parents, sister, and I walked towards the gates, went through security and got in. I'm not gonna lie it was big, I mean I don't know how big it is compared to other MLB stadiums but this is the first one I've been in so I don't know. The first thing we did was find our seats, we were sitting by the bullpen (a bullpen is where the pitchers warm up, if you didn't know). Just that short time walking through that part of the stadium to get to our seats was mind blowing, in my opinion. After we found our seats, my aunty, Lexie's mom, took us to the store. As we walked into the store I accidentally bumped into someone as I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going.

"oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" I apologize to the girl.

"oh no, you're fine" she said with a smile.

I walked away from that awkward situation and proceeded into the store. I started looking at everything and I was thinking about buying a hat but I changed my mind, I did end up buying a baseball that had Shohei Ohtani's name and number on it. I also ended buying something Lexie wanted, because something that we didn't know was that they only take card, but thank goodness my dad gave my a credit card before I went on my trip. After we payed had to wait because Lexie's mom and sister were still looking in the store, so we just waited outside, right on the other side of the glass door by the wall. We were just talking about boys, softball, and baseball, until I got a notification on my phone.

unknown

hey it's Jaden. we bumped into each other at the mall.

Oh my god, he really texted.

"Lex, look." I said showing her my phone

"oh my god, he texted you" she said happily. "well, keep the conversation going." she said snapping me out of my daydream.

"ok, ok" I said giggling

Jaden

hey it's Jaden. we bumped into each other at the mall.
*read*

hey jaden :)

wyd?

just waiting for my friend's mom and sister to finish shopping. hbu?

about to go to the hotel pool
do you wanna FaceTime?

yeah sure, give me a sec

ok :)
*read*

"ok, come on we're gonna get food." My aunty (Lexie's mom) says walking out of the store.

Lexie and I are walking a little ahead of them and we start talking and laughing, until we got in line to get our food. We stopped talking because we talk about stuff that shouldn't be said in front of parents, you know. While we're waiting I decided to facetime Jaden now, so I connected my airpods and called him, he answered almost immediately.

j: heyy
y: hii
j: how are you?
y: I'm good, how are you?
j: I'm good aswell.

"y/n/n, who are you talking to?" my aunty asked me.