Kasi

Kasi, this one is for you. you know I love you a lot but why did you do it? did you really have to cheat on me? with Marshal? You know, I really trusted and loved you. You were the only thing I loved. and I thought you loved me too. I was happy. for the first time, I was actually happy to have someone there by my side. but you stabbed me in the back. it hurts more than you can imagine. you were the first person I ever dated. and you knew that. yet, you still chose to cheat. and I don't like cheaters. you claimed that I was "hurting" your friends, but you realize they were my friends first? I had known then almost my entire life. you had only just come to our school. we were close. when you asked me to be yours, I was so happy. but when were you going to tell me about you and Marshal? I waited and waited for so fucking long to see when you were going to tell me. and you never did. you never realized this, but I knew about you and Marshal ever since yall started dating. the only reason I knew was because Ella packer told me. the only reason we broke up was because I asked you if you still loved me. even though I knew what your answer was gonna be. but you kept your distance from me. only showed me hate. I asked if we could be friends again and you said yes, yet you still stayed away from me. you never talked to me and everytime I tried to start a conversation with you, you kept quiet. you never realized how much it hurt me. how much it tore me apart. and I'm still hurting to this day. right now, as I type this, I am trying to hold back the tears that are threatening to burst out. I can't trust you any more Kasi. not only did you do that, but you fucking kissed by BEST FRIEND. why did you keep a distance from me when we broke up, but when you and Marshal broke up yall still acted like yall were still dating? listen, Kasi, if you've gotten this far, I wantnyou to know that you hurt me really bad and you still keep a distance from me. I can't trust you and please don't think of this as bulling you. think of it as me letting out the feelings that I've kept locked up for so long.

so long my dear Kasi