Chapter 15: The planets match

The snow started falling again, covering once again the streets, houses' roofs and the cars parked in the sides of the roads. Kids were out all out, having snowball fights or building a snowmen with a lot of accessories on.

In one of the cabins, the brunette girl walked out of her dorm, dressing up nicely for a date, and walked in the direction of the next cabin on second floor. Jane knocked on the door and started moving her feet in nervousness. Max showed up in a few seconds and stood to the doorframe, amazingly staring at her date.
  "Hey, Ginger. You ready to go?"
  "Yes." - Max nodded quickly and waved to her roommate, before getting out of the dorm.

Until arriving to the Queens' Museum, there was no word shared, but only eye contacts and shy smiles. The two girls wandered around the big museum and explored a lot of statues, old exhibits, objects, and artifacts. The museum was one of Jane's favorite places, it was quiet, aesthetic and it helped her to get motivated or even calm herself by looking at the beautiful ancient creations. Max was always listening carefully and passionately to her date, liking the idea she was going out with a knowledgeable artist, it was different and exciting to know more about their world.

After exploring the Queens Museum, Max decided to eat dinner at a pizza parlor. It was a warm ambient which had a lot of tasty food, satisfying both girls. Jane decided to sit in the opposite of her date, to see and talk to Max face to face before taking the order. The two girls shared their pizzas together with different flavors while cracking jokes and telling funny stories from the past.
"I once had a classmate in high school who actually was an ignorant homophobic bitch. She used homophobic slurs the whole time and one day I decided to trip her, accidentally. 'Cause I couldn't endure her mouth anymore. But the way she fell was so funny, causing an earthquake."
Max burst out a big laugh.
"So you're literally telling me you tripped her? You never gave me that vibe of hurting someone."
"I was offended! She wouldn't keep her mouth shut."
"Did she shut it when you tripped her, though?"
"No, never did. She was so desperate to have a boyfriend but never had the chance because of her wiseness, plus looking like an 60 year old woman."
"Jesus, that was so hilarious." - the redhead wiped a tear because of laughing hard.
"Tell me about it. I endured her for four fucking years."
"Why did you let her bother you?"
"She was a clingy type. Even if I'd offend her or joke my ass, she'd never get it."
"What the fuck? So dumb!" - Max laughed once again, not believing this kind of human being. - "I had a boy in my school who used homophobic slurs, too, and he would act always like those tough straight basic guys. But one day he got expelled."
"Probably because he got into a fight with someone not heterosexual." - Jane shrugged simply.
"Nope. The sanitary found him fucking another boy in the bathroom since they were loudly moaning."
Jane widened her eyes, shocked, then started laughing.
"Ew, what the fuck did I just hear. Fucking in the school's bathroom- Fucking disgusting!"
"I know right. He was a meme after that."
"Poor boy couldn't control his erection towards another guy."
  "Embarrassing! Let's change the subject."
"I'm carving for something sweet, now."
"Me too!"
"I was thinking to buy some sweets and, if you want, we go to my dorm and watch a movie?!" - the brunette suggested in a shy tone.
"I'm in for that."

After leaving the pizzeria, Max took Jane in her favorite dessert store where they bought tiramisu, hazelnut chocolate, marshmallows and some other different sweets.

Jane opened her dorm's door and welcomed Max inside. After putting the sweets' bag on the desk, the redhead grabbed the astrologic book and sat on the bed, browsing the pages.
"What part you gonna read now?" - Jane asked while pulling out the sweets.
"Our compatibility. I'm just curious."
"Oh, no."
"What? You read that?"
"Yeah and... I don't like it."
"Well, do you know where my planets are placed?"
"No..." - Jane innocently shook her head.
"Then you shouldn't talk ahead of time." - Max browsed some other pages before arriving at the part she was searching for. - "Trouble looms in other areas. Both are selfish and both want to make their decisions. There is a basic clash of wills because Aries wants to dominate and Scorpio wants to control. Scorpio's secretive and brooding nature frustrates open, impulsive Aries. Aries is a freedom-loving, outgoing, and flirtatious and this enrages possessive, jealous Scorpio. Temperamental differences undermine the sexual rapport."
Jane slightly rolled her eyes.
  "Hey, it's not accurate at all. We're talking about the Sun, our personalities. Where's your moon placed?"
  "Aquarius."
Max browsed some other pages before finding the comparability according to the Moon.
  "So, in their relationship, there will be many light moments. Both the lunar signs love to laugh and joke. Sometimes Aquarius will get serious about social issues. Gemini will not fail to respect that. They are always at friendly term. The most interesting thing, however, will happen... in their bed. Aquarian is more into kinky actions- Oh wow! The nights, therefore, will be totally loved by Gemini, I love physical affection, what about it?! But that's impressive from you." - Max threw a wink to Jane, who decided to keep dealing with the sweets than showing her blushed face. - "You see, we match."
  "I see, I see." - Jane gave Max her tiramisu box and placed the pillow on the bed's headboard.
Max sat on the right side of the wall and placed her back on the pillow before starting to browse the pages again. - "What about your Venus?"
  "Taurus, you?"
  "Scorpio."
Max browsed once again the pages and found the next part:
  "Opposites attract? Very often they do. The interesting thing about opposite astrological signs is that they do share a common theme, helping them to see eye to eye from time to time, at least. Both of you are stubborn individuals, rather fixed in your habits and tastes, and essentially intense and loyal in love. Neither of you lets go of partnerships or each other easily. Scorpio tends to be more intense about their attachments than Taurus, and Taurus' overall peacefulness should go a long way to calm the sometimes tumultuous waters of Scorpio's emotions and needs."
  "I liked this one, honestly."
  "Same." - Max closed the book and put it away together with the empty tiramisu box before getting back in the bed with her date next to her.
  "What time do you start the lesson tomorrow?" - Jane asked.
  "Eight AM. You?"
  "Ten thirty."
  "So lucky, you'll be sleeping more."
  "Poor you." - the brunette pinched softly Max's nose which made her chuckle.
  "Well, I need to go now. I gotta study a little bit." - Max slowly got up from the bed, put her sneakers on and went to the direction of the door with Jane behind of her.
  "I'll see you tomorrow at cafeteria."
  "You'll find me there." - Max raised on her tippy toes and gave Jane a long kiss on the cheek, which the brunette returned it with a warm hug.