The Women Who Fell to Earth- Part 1

Ryan, a 19 year old boy is filming a little something for his youtube channel, which currently has 37 subscribers.

"So today I want to talk about the  greatest women I ever met." Ryan said to his camera. "Smart. Funny. Caring. Special. Proper special. Where do I start? OK..." Ryan takes a small pause to gather his thoughts. "I've mentioned this on here before. I'm pretty much not an idiot. I'm actually a capable guy, considering. But I'm 19, and cos of the thing I told you before, I can't yet ride a bike."

|■|-•

Ryan and his two grandparents are on a mountain. Ryan is trying to ride a bike.

"Who says you can't?"

"Me, Nan. We keep trying this."

"And we'll go on trying till it's done. Now keep your eye on Grandad."

"You mean Graham."

"Keep your eye on Graham then. Three, two, one, go! Go on!"

Ryan peddles the bike towards Graham.

"Go on, Ryan!" Graham yells. "You're doing it, mate!"

Ryan then falls of his bike and his grandparents came running towards him.

"Nearly."

"No. Not nearly! I'm sick of coming up here, I'm sick of falling, and I'm sick of this stupid bike." Ryan then took his bike and speed walked towards the edge of the hill.

"Ryan Sinclair, don't you dare!" Ryan's grandmother yelled at him but Ryan still threw the bike off the cliff.

All three of them now sat by the edge.

"Mate, you rode it for a second." Graham said.

"Can you stop calling me mate? Anyway, a second's not enough."

"You'll do it, if you keep on trying."

"I just want to make you proud."

"You make me proud every day." Ryan's grandmother told him.

"Anyway, you're on your own getting that bike, cos our train leaves in 20 minutes. Come on, love."

Ryan goes down the hill in search of his bike. Instead of finding the bike on the ground, he found it in a tree.

A noise came from behind Ryan and he turned around. A weird square floated infront of him and Ryan slowly walked closer to it. Multiple tiny yellow squares came out of it as well as a tiny circle. Ryan went to go touch and when he did it disappeared. Then out of nowhere a loud noise and a bright light appeared. A strange looking object appeared infront of Ryan, Ryan touched it and the coldness from it burnt Ryan's hand. Ryan got his phone out his pocket and called the Police.

"Hi. Police...maybe.

|■|-•

Somewhere else a Police women came to sort out something between two other women and their cars.

"She smashed it with a hammer!" One of the women explained.

"Cos you keyed me nearside door!" The other explained.

"Because you parked in my spot!"

The Police women went towards the car and saw a hammer wedged into the car window sheild.

"It's not your spot. There ARE no spots."

"Ladies, please!" The Police women yelled to quite them down, which worked. "Thank you. Can I suggest a simple solution? You pay for her cracked window, you pay for her scratched door, and we all agree that parking round here is a nightmare but that grown-ups really shouldn't need to call the police to sort it out for them." The police women explained. "Now, if we're all agreed on that, there's no need for me to take any further police action and we can all get on with our lives. What do you reckon?"