The Women Who Fell to Earth - Part 2

"Ah! Ah! Oh! Who woke me up? I'm not ready, still healing, still... Can you smell that? No, not smell, not hear, feel...can you feel...? Stay still Ryan."

"What is it? What's the matter?"

The Doctor got up not noticing Y/n still asleep.

"Ah... Show me your collarbone." Everyone showed their collorbones and everyone had this purple light coming from it. "You've all got them."

"So have you." Ryan said.

"Yeah. I have. OK." The Doctor said now noticing Y/n's not there. "Where's Y/n?"

"Behind you." Ryan said pointing to the sofa.

The Doctor turned around and looked at Y/n who is still fast asleep. The Doctor then smiled knowing she was still near her. The Doctor then checked her collorbone and she too has the purple glowing thing.

"Are you two together? Cos the way you two were cuddling seemed like it." Grace said.

"No! Nothing like that. Good friends we are that's it." The Doctor exclaimed blushing at the thought of cuddling Y/n.

"Sure, Good friends." Grace said.

"Really sorry." The Doctor said turning around to face the others. "Not good news. DNA bombs. Micro-implants which code to your DNA. On detonation, they disrupt the foundation of your genetic code, melting your DNA. Fast and nasty and outlawed in every civilised galaxy."

"How did we get them?" Ryan asked.

"Never mind that, are they going to go off?" Graham asked.

"Quiet! I am trying to think, it's difficult, I'm not yet who I am. Brain and body still rebooting, reformatting. Oh! Reformatting! Can I borrow that?" The Doctor said noticing Ryan's phone.

"Yeah, I guess so. But what for?" Ryan asked.

"That creature, on the train when you two came on board, it zapped us all with these. Simple plan to take out witnesses. Very clever. Merciless, but clever. I reformatted your phone."

"No! All my stuff's on there!"

"Not any more!" The Doctor put the phone near her neck and it shocked her  which caused the Doctor to fly backwards hitting the wall. "That nap did me the world of good! Very comfy sofa!" The Doctor then got up and ran to the chair in the room and picked up her jacket. "Come on, keep up!" The Doctor left the room and then re-entered running to Y/n. She gently tapped Y/n on the cheek, "come on sleepy head get up." The Doctor went to forcefully open Y/n eyes and she leant forward. Y/n then woke up and starting sitting up not noticing the Doctor infront of her, they both hit their foreheads with each other. The Doctor stood back, "well, atleast you're awake now."

Y/n looked around rubbing her forehead. "Oh, hello everyone."

"Right, then come along." The Doctor then ran out the room.

|■|-•

Everyone sat in Grace's car cathedral same positions as before except Grace was the driver. The Doctor still had Ryan's phone but Y/n was holding and the Doctor was navigating Grace somewhere.

"Next left."

"Where are we driving to?" Yaz asked.

"I reckon she's using my phone to track the origin signal for the DNA bombs." Ryan said.

"Again, how long till they go off?" Graham then asked.

"Don't know." Y/n said.

"Well, can't we just defuse them?"