Introduction

Unknown's POV

I was home alone with my cousin. We we're board waiting for some entertainment. I was busy watching a scary movie. It was Halloween and it was my favorite holiday. I wanted to do something fun at least. We had the time off of school since my mom came to visit my aunt.

Me and Platon have been hanging out so he was able to skip school too. "What else do you want to do" asked Platon. "We already decorated for the Halloween party" I said to him. "We'll you don't have to be rude about it" he said to me. I watched as he sat on the couch well I laid on the floor.

"I'm sorry Platon" I said as I already felt bad for telling him that. I sighed aloud feeling bored out of my mind. "I didn't mean to say it like that" I said as I looked at him as he smiled at me. "It's okay Anya" said Platon. I smiled back at him since he forgave me. "What are you watching" he asked me.

"Hell fest" I said as I turned back to the tv. "Why do you watch this stuff" asked Platon. "It's entertaining" I said answering him in a duh tone. "Sure" said Platon as he shook his head. I watched him through the black screen of the tv. What" I asked him as I looked at him. "You find someone's head being chopped off entertaining" he questioned me.

"Come on" I said as I pointed at the tv as if the movie could tell him how it is. "It's good" I said once he shook his head. "I think you watch to many scary movies" said Platon. "Yeah right" I said as I rolled my eyes. Once I turned back at the movie Platon grabbed a pillow and threw it at my head.

"Hey" I said turning back to him. As I laid on my stomach I grabbed the pillow and threw it back at him. "Watch it" he said when he dogged it. "Ugh" I said annoyed since I barley missed him. He chuckled since he was faster then me. I rolled my eyes again since he was acting all smug.

As I looked back to the movie I noticed that Platon grabbed another pillow. He threw the pillow and took off running. I pushed myself off the floor and grabbed the same pillow he hit me with. I chased him into the kitchen as fast as I can. "Get back here"I called to him. I got into the kitchen and he stood there.

I ran towards him and he ran behind the other side of the counter. "No fair" I said knowing we would go in circles. "What" said Platon as he acted confused. I ran towards him and he wasn't fast enough. We we're both on the same side of the kitchen counter. As I ran towards him our moms came inside the house. "What is going on" said my mom.

"We we're just hanging out" said Platon as he pulled me into a hug. I used the pillow I had to hit him in the chest. "That's so sweet of you guys" said my aunt. "Yeah" I said as I elbowed him finally. Platon let go of me since I hit him with a low blow.

"What are you guys going to do tomorrow" asked my mom. "Did you guys plan anything fun" asked my aunt as she put groceries on the counter top. "Not yet" said Platon. I threw the pillow back on the couch. Once I threw it I saw a advertisement pop up.

"Come to the festival of fears and get free tickets to the scary event of the season for free passes alone at the park" said a man on tv. He was standing in front of a Farris wheel. "What is that" I asked aloud. "Oh that is Ruben Hatcher and his festival of fears" said my aunt. I smiled well I thought of an idea.

"Can we go" I asked my mom as I turned to see her reaction. "Yeah why not" she said as she smiled at me. "It is time to get into the season" she said to me. I jumped already feeling excited. "Come on let's call" said my aunt as she went for the phone to call the number. I stayed at the tv telling her the phone number.

"But I" said Platon quietly. "What is it" I asked him. "I don't like going to scary places" he said in a nervous voice. "It will be fine plus we can invite our friends" I said happily. "Okay" said Platon knowing that he was going to be scared the whole time. After a few minutes my aunt turned to us.

"We got you guys four tickets to the festival of fears" she said in a exciting and scary tone. "Thank you" I said as I jumped up and down. "Great" said Platon in a quiet voice. "Come on we got to let the others know" I said as I rushed to find my phone. "Okay" said Platon as he followed behind me.

We both walked to the guest bedroom. As we walked down the hallway I couldn't stop thinking about how exciting this would be. As we made it the the room I grabbed my phone and sat on the bed. Platon followed behind me well I was dialing my friends numbers. Why wouldn't they come to this exciting event. I know I wouldn't miss it for the world.