Halloween

Anya's POV

All four of us where in the living room watching a scary movie. Everyone went to the spooky house party that our family planned. We we're still tired from yesterday since we went to the festival. "Why are we watching something scary" asked Platon who was dressed up as a demon.

"It's Halloween" said Nadja who was dressed up as a cat. They both were talking about the movie and soon began to throw pop corn at each other. "Don't make a mess" I said knowing I would have to clean it later. "Sorry" said Platon as he tackled Nadja playfully. "Platon" she said laughing at him.

"Still not as playful as them shawty" said Elias. "Nah" I said as I laid against his chest since we were sitting on the floor. Me and Elias dressed up as the same thing since we argued about it weeks ago. I was still pretty upset that he went with my costume.

But it works out since we look more like a couple then Nadja and Platon. "Hey Shawty can I tell you a secret" said Elias as he whispered in my ear. "Yeah" I said as I whispered back to him. "I will never forget the way I smiled the whole way home after the first time we hung out" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah right" I said thinking he is joking with me. "Trust me I will never forget it" said Elias as he kissed my forehead. "Why have I never seen this side of you" I asked him. "Because you are too stubborn" said Elias as he started to tackle me. "No" I screamed since me and Nadja were pinned underneath our boyfriends.

We all started laughing when we all made eye contact with each other. "When we have kids you best believe they are gonna be best friends too" said Nadja as she smiled. "Yes" said Platon already knowing they will be close cousins. "Are we just going to take photos of them" said Elias.

"Yeah of them doing everything together" I answered well he shook his head with a smile on his face. "Good because I don't see it going any other way" said Elias as he pulled me up to sit in his lap. "Hey" said Nadja as she was still pinned on the floor.

"Nope not until you apologize" said Platon. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry" said Nadja as she tried to get up. "Nope" said Platon. "What" said Nadja confused. "You didn't say it properly" said Platon. "I'm sorry baby" said Nadja as Platon let her get up. "Thank you" said Platon as he smiled at her.

"Wow love birds" I said as I looked between the two of them. "Oh shut up" said Nadja. I watched as Platon kissed her on the forehead we'll me and Elias laughed at the both of them. "Aww so cute" I said teasing her. She shook her head as Platon gave her more kisses. This was really funny to us.

"Aww don't pout when you're boyfriend is kissing you" said Elias as he was rubbing it in with his smug voice. "Wow not you too" said Nadja. "We are a packaged deal" I said to her. "You two always where" said Nadja as she rolled her eyes. "She is right about that" said Platon with a smile.

"Look you two are both dressed up as werewolves" said Nadja as she pointed at both of us. "I was wearing this first" I answered quickly. "Hey I bought this first" said Elias. "Nah ah" I said shaking my head. "Oh brother" said Platon. "You really wanna go" said Elias as he dared me to start this.

"Bring it" I said not wanting to back down from the challenge. "That is going to work every single time" said Nadja who was happy in the background as me and Elias we're going at each other with our matching costumes. "Why" questioned Platon.

"It's fun" said Nadja as she shrugged her shoulders. "I know but now they will throw things" said Platon. "Oh right" said Nadja. Me and Elias stood up and started to show off our costumes to prove who was better. "It is mine" I said stating the fact I look cute in it. "But mine as a better tail" said Elias.

I rolled my eyes and soon I grabbed a pillow. "You did not" I said jokingly hitting him with it. He grabbed one and started to do the same thing to me. "Hey" I said finding this really unfair. "See what you started" said Platon in the background. "Oops" said Nadja as she shrugged her shoulders again.

We kept playing around as our pillows kept slamming against each other. "Hey guys" said my mother as she opened the door. "Hey" said Platon and Nadja. Me and Elias threw the pillows at the cough so we wouldn't get in trouble. "At least you two seem to be getting along" my mom said.

She was looking at Nadja and Platon. "Yeah" said Nadja with a smile on her face. Platon just shrugged his shoulders for the first time. "I can get you guys more tickets to the fest today fears again" said my mom. "What" we all asked confused.

"Yeah it looks like they are going to make it scary next time so just ask if you want me to buy you guys more tickets" said my mom. We all looked at each other and smiled. That's when I said "I think we are all done with the festival of fears."

                             The End