Do u like me?

"Well hope you guys had fun with that last one." Jenna laughs.

"I know I sure did. It was really funny." Momo replied looking at the boys, mainly todoroki, and laughed.

"I guess it was funny." Shigaraki and Dabi grumble at the same time.

"How 'bout the next one? Anyone up for that?" Getting nods and yes's she clicks 'next' and the tittle comes up.

'Do you like me'

A clock reads 2:35am. The sound of snores can be heard from all the dorms except one.

In that room is a boy. The boy is recognized as Todoroki Shoto the 2nd pro hero's youngest son. He's writing in a journal.

"Why is is so suspenseful?" Izuku leans into Uraraka's ear and whispers.

"I don't know. Maybe something bads gonna happen."

Todoroki sighs and leans back, revealing what he had be writing.

You could see the drawing of a boy with spiky hair. This boy is recognized as Katsuki Bakugou.

"Wow. Todobro I didn't know you could draw man. That's sick."

"Yea. So cool." Denki agrees with Kirishima.

"Well, to be honest I don't really know how to draw. You gotta remember these are AU's." Todoroki looks at the boys and slightly smiled.

"Oh yea. Totally forgot about that." Denki sheepishly rubs the back of his neck.

"It's alright."

It zooms in on something above the drawing. It's words. You could make them out as 'Do you like me?'

Todoroki looks at the page sadly before sighing again and closing the journal. He stands up and walks to his bed. He flops down and covers up going to sleep.

"Aww. That's so sweet but it's sad at the same time." Toga laughs making the other two villians look at her weirdly.

"Please say that there's going to be another part to that. It basically left us on a cliffhanger!!" Mina screams, scaring most of the people in the room.

"Yes there will be a part 2. Now," She claps her hands. "Bathroom breaks."

April 20, 2022