Chapter 1: Kiyotaka-San of the toilet

"Hey, Have you heard of the newest rumor going around?" Whispered one student.

"You mean the one about the ghost who lives in the third floor boys bathroom?'' Asked another girl.

"Yeah, apparently if you knock on the third stall down, three times then say 'Kiyotaka-san Kiyotaka-san, are you in there?' She will open the door and grant you a wish. But in exchange she will take something special from you, but you won't know until it's too late."

P.O.V. Mondo

How did I get myself in this situation again? Oh right, That stupid bet with Leon. Leon is one of the most popular guys in this school, I mean ALL the girls love him. And I'm his best friend who can barely talk to a girl. But anyway I lost a bet with him and now I have to go and summon Kiyotaka-San. Even though I don't believe in her, it's still nerve wrecking. I was walking to the third stall and as soon as I stood in front of it I stopped. 'What if she is real? If she is, what would I wish for? What would she take away?" all of those thoughts run through my head, and the next thing I know, I'm knocking on the stall and chanting, Kiyotaka-san Kiyotaka-san, are you in there? After a few seconds the stall slowly opened and freaked me out. After a while of nothing happening, I sighed and started to walk away. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard someone say in a creepy voice

"I'm here~"

I pretty much jumped out of my skin and turned around to see a guy in a white uniform with a making hat, with big red eyes, and extremely bushy eyebrows. Out of fear I go to punch this person but my hand fazes right through him. I Fall on my butt and scooch back.

"Who the fuck are you!?" I yell.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm Kiyotaka-San!" He responded.

"B-but, you're not a girl! W-where is your short pigtail hair and y-your old school u-uniform?"

"Oh, that really is not my style. Anyway now it is my turn to ask questions like-" He floated up to where he was sitting on the tank of the toilet. "What is your name?"

It felt like he was staring into my soul as he said that.

"Name's Mondo Owada."

"Well it is a pleasure meeting you Mister Owada! Now if you don't mind me asking, What is your wish?"

My wish? Shoot I don't have a wish. There are so many things I could wish for. Like I could ask to be as popular as Leon, or an amazing leader like Daiya, or-

"Hello~ is anyone there?"

A voice broke me out of my thoughts. Then I shouted something that seemed kinda out of character for me.

"I WANT SOMEONE TO LIKE ME!" I was shocked at my own voice. Why the hell would I wish for something like that?

"You want someone to like you? I'm sure I can make that happen."

He was soon digging in his, pocket? And a few seconds later he pulled out a book and handed it to me. The Title said "100 ways to get Someone to Like You".

"What do ya want me to do with this?" I asked confused.

"It is to help you on your wish!" He responded in a Hyper kid-like voice.

"Huh?"

"Didn't you read the title? its supposed to help you."

"Can't ya just use magic or something? Ya know like how you always do."

After I said that he looked into my eyes with a very serious look on his face.

"If I use magic I will have to take something important to you, and I'm sure you don't want that. So how about you try that book, and if it doesn't work then I will think about it. Okay?"