Chapter 4: The Atua Stairs Part. 2

P.O.V. Mondo

We walked into the room(?) and we stood in front of the door looking at a ton of silhouettes at the other side of the room. Then the door started to close. We looked behind us in shock.

"We should look around to find the motive. We are at the top so it should be here." Tenko said.

I walked around and stepped in a pile of powder. Luckily I had shoes one. I then looked down and saw a dismembered head!? Out of shock I kicked it off the edge. I then try and listen to how long it will take to drop. The more I waited the more scared I got. After what felt like forever, I heard a small crash.

"Hey um, look over there..." Tenko said with a shaky voice.

Taka and I turned around and saw a figure standing across from us. This wasn't like the ones we saw when we entered here, this one was a lot more deformed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" I yelled.

"Language Mondo!" Taka responded.

"I'm sorry but how do you want me to respond!?" I said in an annoyed voice.

"Okay, before you degenerate, start arguing, let's try and figure out what that is!" Tenko said.

Suddenly a light shined on the figure. It was all of the body parts we had to collect... The "thing" had a stuffed animal head, one elf looking ear, a horn for the other ear, one human looking arm, one robot arm, a Barbie looking torso, a broken mop for one leg, and an anime figure leg for the other. Geez, this better not get us killed.

"That is what body parts were for?" Tenko said, confused.

"That's a very interesting human!" Taka said in an overly excited voice.

"Mhm" I said.(?)

"Soooo, Why the horn for an ear?" Taka asked Tenko.

"WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO TOILET WATER!"

"Well, If this is for a kid, I'm sure they'll love it." I said sarcastically, just trying to stop them from auguring.

Then we heard footsteps coming towards us.

"Yah-hah! How are you guys?" Said the voice from the phone

We all turn around to find a girl with white hair, greenish blue eyes, what looks like a bikini top with a skirt, and a yellow coat to top it off. She also had some jewelry on. That Atua? She looks like she could be a student that goes to our school. She even looks our age. And wasn't she missing her body? What's going on here!? She then looked straight ahead at the "thing" we made and gasped. Rushed over to it.

"I'M SORRY MS. ATUA! WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO-" Tenko started but was cut off.

She stared back at us with a look that could kill us if we looked for too long. Then she smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Oh My! This Atua is very beautiful and unique! I love it!. She said happily.

We all looked at her confused.

"Soo, you like it?" I said awkwardly.

She ran over to Tenko and gave her a hug.

"I have tried so hard to make him again. My problem was I forgot what a human body looked like even though I've seen them before. I knew asking you was the right choice. This is amazing! Atua blesses you!" She said with so much happiness.

Wait, Isn't she Atua?

"This one is so unique, so it has to work! Now Atua please get up and bless this world again!" She said as she hugged it.