Chapter 5: The Confession Garden

P.O.V. 3rd person

Mondo Owada was sitting in class daydreaming as always. But this one wasn't like his normal day dreams, this one was about Kiyotaka the bathroom ghost. Mondo was thinking about how Taka kissed his cheek not so long ago. his soft, cold lips against his rough, warm cheek. Mondo shook his head before the thoughts could go anywhere else. As he tried keeping the thoughts away as the school day flew by.

"Okay class, we will be heading outside to look at some things so if everyone could line up that would be great." Said the teacher.

Soon after that everyone was lined up and they headed outside. As most of the class followed the teacher, some didn't. Those "some" were Mondo, Leon, and Yasuhiro. They went off to smoke in the bathroom as always. As they were on their way to the bathroom, Leon couldn't help but notice Mondo looking distracted.

"Hey bro, you good?" Leon asked.

"HUH!? UM YEAH IM FINE!" Mondo yelled in shock.

"Shut it, you're going to get us caught dumbass!" Leon said in a whisper-yell.

"Can we talk about it later, you know, when we're not in the middle of a hallway we're not supposed to be in." Mondo said in a sarcastic-ish way.

After that they made it to the bathroom. No one ever came in this one during school. So, they should be safe.

"Okay, now you wanna explain why you've been acting up?" Leon questioned.

"Yeah. This may sound weird but... Hear me out." Mondo started.

After a few minutes of explaining what was distracting him, he looked at Leon and Yasuhiro to find them shocked.

"Dude! This Chick totally has a crush on you!" Yasuhiro said.

"I never thought that day would come. Mondo Owada finally has someone crushing on him." Leon said in an overly dramatic voice.

All that was running through Mondo's head was the question, "does Taka really like me like that?"

"Hey! Maybe she might try confessing to you in that garden behind the school." Yasuhiro said.

She? Oh right. Never told them.

"What Garden?" Mondo asked.

He just got a look of shock from both of the guys in front of him.

"You didn't hear!?" Yasuhiro finally said.

Mondo just shook his head.

"Well, If you confess in that garden, then the person you're confessing to can't decline." Leon explained.

"Haven't you noticed all the couples around school lately? It's ridiculous! Even that creepy girl Toko got a date!" Yasuhiro said.

"Are you serious dude!? She's been dating Makoto's sister for like, 3 MONTHS!" Leon Yelled at Yasuhiro's stupidity.

"Well, anyway, I'm gonna head out. Cya." Mondo said as he left the bathroom.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, Can you meet me at the garden behind the school tomorrow?" Taka asked.

"Huh? Oh, Sure! Why?" Mondo said as his face turned red.

"Well... Have you Heard about the confession Garden yet?" Taka asked.

"Um...YEAH!" Mondo accidentally yelled.

"Amazing! That will save us time then!" Taka said happily.

"See you then Mondo!" Taka added as he walked off.