Thank You, Ma.

Risa, Aika, and Yel finished their drinks and then Aika said that they had to meet Leni and her sister for dinner.

"Mama Ris, pinapasama ka pala po ni Mama pag dinner mamaya." said Aika.

"Okay, sasama loob ko if hindi eh." Risa said in a jokingly tone.

"Maybe perfect time rin sabihin kay Mama?" asked Aika.

"Yes, anak. And don't worry I'll be there." Risa responded.

Aika hugged Risa and grabbed Yel's hand.

"Love, tara na. Ipapakilala kita kay Mama." Aika said to Yel.

"Wait, Love. Are you sure na time na? Ready ka na?" Yel asked.

"Oo naman, plus andun si Mama Ris backing us up kaya kampante ako." Aika responded

"Yes, I'll be there. Ako yung taga salo niyo." Risa told both of them.

Yel smiled and all three of them went to the restaurant where Aika had said earlier. Aika also texted her Mom that they were on their way.

"Hi Ma. Papunta na ako sa Pancake House, sabihan ko rin sina Jill na bumaba na."

Aika also texted their group chat to inform her sisters.

"Tricia, Jill, baba na kayo. Kain tayo sa Pancake House."

The restaurant was just a walking distance from their condo.

Soon, all of them arrived. Leni had noticed Yel and asked Aika who she was.

"Kasama mo, Aiks?"

"Yes po, Ma. Upo ka muna may sasabihin ako."

Leni sat down beside in between Jillian and Aika.

"Ano yung sasabihin mo, Aika?" Leni said.

"Mama, this may shock you."

"Kinakabahan ako sayo."

"No, Ma. Di naman kailangang kabahan. Okay, so during my first semester in Harvard, I've met a lot of foreign students like me. This is Yel, isa siya sa mga nakilala ko doon."

"Nice to meet you po, Ma'am." Yel said and extended her hand out and shaked Leni's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Yel." Leni said.

"So friend mo siya?" Leni asked Aika.

"Uhm, Ma. Ganito po kasi." Aika said and then looked at Risa.

Risa just smiled and nodded.

"Ma, Yel and I are dating."

Leni's eyes widened.

"Ma? Galita ka po ba?" asked Aika.

"Oh no, Aiks. I'm not. Nagulat lang ako. But I want you to know na hindi ako galit. Alam mo ang limitasyon mo. And I will support you and Yel hanggang sa makakaya ko. You are my eldest daughter, simula nung nawala si Papa, ikaw na ang tumulong sa akin na magpalaki sa mga kapatid mo. I know you didn't get to enjoy life as much as you wanted to. Now na malalaki na kayo, hahayaan kitang mahalin ang kung sinuman ang pipiliin mo" Leni said. "Ikaw naman, Yel. I'm entrusting my eldest, my first favorite in your loving hands. I hope you won't be a bad seed ha. Aika is one of my gems, and now, you will be the silver that's going to complete a delicate ring. Don't break her heart, si Risa ang makakaaway mo." Leni added.

"Yes, Ma'am. I promise to love your daughter with my whole heart. Nasabi niya rin po kasi sa akin na how Sir Jesse took care of you and how he loved you. I assure you this, Ma'am Leni, I'll make sure that Aika will be happy in my loving arms. I won't let a delicate flower relish." Yel said assuringly.

Aika felt at awe by Yel's sweet assurance. Leni smiled and looked at Risa.

"She's a keeper, don't you think, Ris?" Leni asked Risa.

"Talagang keeper." Risa replied.

"And please, call me Tita Leni, no need with the formal Ma'am. Masyadong intimidating pakinggan, mabait ako, don't worry." Leni said to Yel.

Risa switched places with Jillian to talk to Leni.

"Ga, look at them. They look so happy. Just like we are." Risa whispered to Leni.

"Manang-mana si Aika kay Jesse. She has a way with the ladies." Leni replied.

"Well, di rin lang si Jesse. Ikaw rin eh, napa-fall mo nga ako sayo eh."

"Hay nako, Theresia."

Aika held both Leni and Risa's hands and gave them a hug.

"Thank you for accepting Yel and I. It means a lot that I have two wonderful mothers that will have our backs." Aika said.

"Andito lang kami, anak." Risa said.

"Yel, halika nga dito. Dapat kasama ka sa hug na ito." Leni called to Yel.

Yel joined them and soon, they had to go home. Leni and Risa had accepted Aika and Yel, Tricia and Jillian enjoyed their time with her as well. Aika felt excited for Leni to know Yel better, she loved Yel so much and Yel loved her back even more.

"I hope to see you soon again, Yel. And please feel free to drop by the OVP anytime." Leni said before leaving.

Aika took Yel home.

"Thank you for tonight, Love. Nag enjoy ako na mameet sina Ma-, I mean, Tita Leni and Tita Risa." Yel said to Aika.

"Thank you rin for agreeing to meet them, Love. It means a lot to me. Sa susunod, I'll take you to meet Papa sa Naga." Aika said back. "I love you, Yel." she added.

"I love you too, Aika." Yel said back.

Both of them shared a short kiss before Aika left. It was perfect.

-----
*hiii babies, ayan na ha... kinikilig nanaman ata si Ashley who is Yel hahahaha, siya yung gumawa nung bagong book cover. Anyways, thank youuuu for reading!! Lalabas ulit sa next book ang AikYel, abangan niyo nalang HAHAHAHA 😘💜

P.S.
Malapit nang mag tapos ang book na to, kaya keep watch lang sa book 2, yes tama po, may book 2 na magaganap na mas may kilig factor but also mejo masakit, but again #LenRisaLayag.