pt.30

3rd person pov

As (y/n) laid sleeping on the couch the three brothers got to work making sure that their guest would have something pleasant to wake up to. For the first time in a while all three of them were cleaning the house top to bottom. Although it did  take a bit of coaxing to get Bo to help. While Vincent was dusting he looked over to the still sleeping (y/n). They had her laid so that their makeup wouldn't smudge because of the effort she had put into it. "You're gonna wake em up staring like that." Bo whispers to his twin. But Vincent knew that Bo had also been keeping an eye on the sleeping woman. "How bad is their cut?" Vincent whispered as he went back to cleaning. "Not too bad. She's gonna be sore for a little bit though." Bo explains with a sigh. Lester came up and wrap his arms around his big brothers' shoulders. "Come on, look on the bright side. They could a chose to leave for good when they were out Killin. But she came right on back." Lester grins as he hugs his brothers. "That's true. She coulda left at any moment." Vincent thinks about what his brothers said  for a moment before walking to the kitchen.

As the masked man started to make some food for his muse he kept wondering why she stayed. And why she didn't feel comfortable talking about what happened to their ex friends. Taking one of his hand crafted knives, Vincent started cutting up some fruit. (Y/n) hadn't exactly eaten much in the passed 3 days. "She's gonna be okay. You know that right?" Bo checks on his brother. "Mm." Vincent tended to hum in response. With how their parents had treated Bo for being loud or 'unruly' he just found himself barely talking. And once Bo got older and his temper started getting the better of him Vincent just kind of stayed in the selective mute mode. But when (y/n) was around them it was like Vincent finally had something to say and someone to talk to. "Here, let me help." Bo said to Vincent as he grabbed a large apple. "I think they said something about liking apple slices and Carmel sauce. Think they got a little tub of it in the fridge." Vincent nodded as Bo went over to the fridge.

Since the arrival of their guest Vincent had noticed a subtle change in his twin. Yeah he was still an asshole, but Bo seemed to be slightly less destructive and harsh with his brothers. It made Vincent smile ever so slightly under his mask. Glancing into the living room from the kitchen, Vincent looked in on (y/n). Lester had laid a blanket down on their body and even Rosie was laying with the young woman. The sight caused a warm feeling in Vincent's chest. As Vincent and Bo went back to preparing a snack for their latest addition to the family Lester went about making sure (y/n)'s phone and ipod were fully charged and that their earbuds were untangled. The youngest Sinclair sibling saw (y/n) like a princess who deserved everything she could ever want. But since he couldn't exactly do a ton for her in the way of gifts the least he thought he could do was make their life as comfortable as possible.

~~~

"Hey darlin.~" Bo cued into (y/n)s ear to wake them up. A swift punch hit the man's face as a yelp escaped the now awake woman. "Ow! Fuck! What the hell?!" Bo exclaimed as he held his nose. "Told you not to wake em up like that." Lester chuckles. "Oh shit! Sorry! Here let me look." (Y/n) frantically apologized as they tried to help Bo. "No, no it's alright. Wow you really know how to throw a punch." Bo winced as he looked at his hands. "Oh fuck Bo I'm sorry. It was an accident." (Y/n) continued to apologize as she saw the blood coming out of Bo's nose. "Here I'll go get some ice." The young woman quickly came off the couch and ran into the kitchen. "Vincent we got any ice?" She asked seeing that Vincent was also in the kitchen. "Idunno." Vincent humms as (y/n) looks into the freezer. Pulling out a bag of frozen corn she goes back into the living room.

Bo took the corn from her and held it to his face. "Sorry." "Don't be, that's a punch to be proud of." Bo chuckles while Lester brings (y/n) back to the couch. "We made you snacks." The shortest brother says as (y/n) sits down. Infront of her on a mock table, a sturdy box, was a plate of apple slices, strawberries, banana slices, and caramel dip. "Hey you found my caramel." (Y/n) smiled at the men. Vincent came in from the kitchen and places a tea cup full of (favorite flavor) monster. "Caffine." "Thanks sugar." (Y/n) says before taking a sip. "What made you all wanna clean?" She asked looking around the house. "Oh uh, we just wanted to make you feel more comfortable." Lester stammers causing (y/n) to smile slightly. "Yall did a good job."

~~~~~~
Reader's pov

They're actually trying. It's kind of sweet. Glancing at Bo I try not to laugh. At least now he knew to not wake me up like that again. Vincent sits next to me as I take a bite of an apple slice. "Thanks again sugar." I smile and pick up another slice dipping it in caramel. "Want some?" I ask holding out the apple slice. With a nod Vincent gingerly takes it from my hand and turns away. "Here you too Lester." With a big ol grin Lester grabbed a couple strawberries. "Bo you gonna get in on this?" I ask motioning for him to come over. "Sure, just don't punch me again." He chuckles and comes to sit by my other side. "Theres my boys." It's genuinely nice to see them all  get along. Although I never quite realized how attractive Bo was with blood on his face. No! (Y/n), that's weird!

~~~

As I sat with the brothers I felt my phone wring in my pocket. "BRB, it's mom." I smile and walk outside for some privacy. "Hey sweetie how you feeling?" She asks as I pick up.  "I'm doing a lot better today mom." "That's great! Ooh hey I know it's been a rough few days but have you seen those boys you told me about?" Mom asks trying to keep me on a positive note. "Yeah, they actually just made me a whole fruit platter." "Thats my kid, you deserve yo be spoiled." "Damn right I do." I chuckle and reach into my pocket to pull out a cigarette. Mom and I continue to talk as I light my cigarette and sit on the porch steps. Turns out things are doing good at home. Aside from people greiving that is. "You're cousin is wondering when you're going to be coming back though." Mom explains. "Yeah, about that." I pause to blow out a puff of smoke. "What is it?" Mom asks. "I don't think I'm gonna be coming back to town for a while. I found a place here I can afford to live at. And one of the guys I'm talking to actually has an opening down at this mechanics place. Nothing too hands on. Just cleaning up after the day." Mom stays quiet for a minute until I hear her let out a sigh. "Are you sure its not just everything going on? This is a pretty big change." I know she just wants me to be ok but its not like I could put this conversation off till the end of the week. "Mom I know where you're coming from. But I genuinely think this is something I need to do." As mom and I continue to go back and forth Vincent comes out the house to sit by me. "I just worry about you, you're my baby." Mom sighs once again. "But I also want you to experience the independence. Since you're so far away though would you like me to mail some of you're stuff to you?" "Thank you mom. And only if it's no trouble. I don't want you to over work yourself." "Thats what I've got your step dad for." Mom chuckles softly. "I've got a pen, can you tell me where to send your stuff?" I look over to Vincent and ask him in a whisper for their mailing address. Once he tells me I relay it to my mom. "I love you kiddo. Please just stay safe and keep me updated." Her voice was slightly worried as she spoke. "I love you too momma. And I promise, I will." With that the two of us say our goodbyes and hang up.

Vincent wraps his arms around my shoulders and soft caresses my arms. Leaning my head on his shoulder I take another drag of my cigarette. "Well looks like I'm gonna be here a while." I sigh.