I: Words Of Affirmation

• Bruce's Nicknames for Selina: Cat, Ms. Kyle, Babe, My Love (when he's getting all sappy and shit)

• Selina's Nicknames for Bruce: Bats, Hon, Honey, Mr. Vengeance,  Bubs, Sexy (only for joking purposes, bro blushes like its no ones business-)

• When the relationship was just blossoming, Bruce would journal about Selina. I'm talking full pages of him just absolutely gushing about her beauty and how talented she was and he skills.

• Selina does his eyeliner before he goes out and when she's done she always calls him "pretty" and/or "cute". Mans acts like he absolutely hates that shit but, in all actuality it gives him little butterflies every time.

• With Selina working at clubs for most of her life, she never really got many good compliments, and even if they were sweet  it was usually just a ploy to try and get in her pants. So when Bruce comes in with some actually sweet shit and and means all of what he is saying, she just kinda stands there in shock and he face slowly turns redder and redder until she covers it.

•Ex: "What was the first thing you noticed about me?" asked Selina with a half-grin on her face, expecting to fluster Bruce immediately. Bruce, who was staring off, seemly deep thought, had snapped back his attention, and eye contact, to her because of the question. "The first thing I noticed when seeing you for the first time were your eyes. The seductiveness of how deep and mysterious they were, and how your makeup just emphasized they're attractiveness even more- I was completely infatuated with those eyes, how the bright neon lights of the club danced around in them. I wanted to know more about them and what was behind them, just because of a glance." Selina didn't know how to respond, simply sitting there, eyes wide. Then, suddenly, one singular tear rolls down her cheek. "Dude... miss me with that sappy shit, man-" she says giggling, sniffling quietly while a concerned Bruce pulls her into a hug.