II: Acts Of Service

• We've already covered that Selina does Bruce's makeup, but they're are rare occasions were he has tried to do hers, whether he is confident in himself about getting it right or not. There have been a couple times, however, that he got it so wrong that she just tried to conceal her laughter when she looked in the mirror to see herself with a  a glittery black eye, while Bruce was profusely apologizing and getting way too embarrassed over it.

• Selina likes to help Bruce paint his nails on his right hand because he always screws up and gets visibly angry over it, and even though he tells her he doesn't need her help and glares at her the entire time, she knows he appreciates it deep down (also you know that they looked fucking fire, too).

• Since she has short hair, Selina misses being able to braid long hair in general. Lucky for her, she's got an emo boyfriend who she can torment on the daily with braiding request until she finally is able to give him the full braid-pigtail look (butterfly clips and all).

• Selina can't really scratch her back and head all that well with her nails and all, so when Bruce see's her trying to, he immediately runs over and start scratching wherever she needs (and if your wondering, yes, she does emit a low, raspy, content humming noise when he hits the spot)