~ Five ~

Beckett POV
It's been a month since Castle and Sky's massive fight. All Castle has been doing its mopping around. To be honest, can't say the same for Sky. No one has seen her since that day. Poor Kevin has been no stop trying to find her. Every day this month, he sits at his desk just staring at his computer screen. Espo has been trying so hard to get him to leave his desk. But he just wouldn't move no matter what.
We need to find Sky.

Kev POV
All I could do was stare at the flashing line on my computer, repeating the words Sky said to Castle.  I needed to find her, I need to know if she was okay. I know there is something she isn't telling me about before she became a Detective. I could see the hurt and pain she went through in her eyes. Plus I needed to protect her with my life as she did me. Just then I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder again. I looked up to see Espo and Beckett standing there. Espo gave me that look. I knew actually what that meant. They found her. Quickly I got up and ran for the stairs. Screw the lift. 
Time Skip
We pulled up to this building, there were other cars. I felt my heart sink in my chest. Something was wrong. I quickly got out of the car and head straight for the building. But before I could open the door Espo pulled me back.
"Bro, we don't know what we going to run into. You need backup. Let us help you find her" Espo said.
I didn't say anything but nodded at him. I reached for the door handle slowly turning it. Once it was open, I curiously step in. Checking the corners to see if anyone was there. I looked at Espo. He nodded at me. I nervously flash my touch to see a staircase. That's when I heard faint footsteps from upstairs. Quickly I made my way upstairs, where my feet slowly carried me. When I came to a stop, I become face to face with the one person I need to protect with my life.
Sky.
"Sky" I said softly.
She didn't look at me, I slowly approach her. She just stood there as I saw a tear slowly steam down her cheek. My hand trembled as I gently wiped it away.
"Kev, I'm sorry" She said as more tears streamed down her face.
"Sorry for what" I said and that was when I felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder.
Before I knew Espo managed to take the person down that slap me. I didn't care about that. I just care that Sky was safe.
"Man are you okay" Espo said.
I nodded at him.
"Hi, I am okay. Promise. Whatever going on. We can help you, please. Sky let us help you" I said.
"There is a lot, please don't leave me after I tell you guys everything" She said nervously.
"Never" I said while looking her dead in the eye.