NINE:

"I'm back!" I heard Jaden yell before my door shot open revealing him standing there with our bag of Taco Bell I forced him to go and get.

I jumped up, running over to him and grabbing the bag out of his hands. "Oh, my god, it took you long enough. I was about to go and force one of the boys to go and find you or something."

He followed me and sat down next me on my bed. He grabbed his food out of the bag and began eating, but still continued to talk with his mouthful of burrito.

"You're disgusting." I teased, my mouth full also of food.

We continued to finish our food, laughing and joking as we did so. I pulled out my phone and decided to go live on TikTok.

When about 5 thousand people were on, I began talking, "hey guys! I'm here with Jaden and we're going to be answering your questions, so ask away."

Comments started rolling in with so many different questions. I scrolled up and randomly stopped on one before reading it out loud, "This is for Jaden. What was your first impression of Beah and how did you guys meet?"

Jaden thought about it for a minute and then answered, "Uh we met I think a year and a half ago. I had bumped into her at some random restaurant I don't remember which one and recognized her from TikTok. She recognized me and we exchanged numbers. Honestly, she was probably one of the most chill people I had ever met. We instantly connected and become immediate best friends. We even moved in together a few months later."

There was a sudden stream of comments all surprised that we had lived together before the sway house. I didn't realize that we never made it public that we lived together. I guess we had just assumed that people could tell by us always being together and having the same background in about every video we made.

It was Jaden's turn to read one and he also scrolled through the comments, stopping on a random one. "So are you two just friends? And do you see anything happening in the future?"

"Yeah, just friends for now." I smiled, " I mean, I don't really know what the future holds, but whatever happens, happens. I love Jaden with my whole heart, but I can really only view him as a friend. I would risk our friendship like that."

Everyone began commenting on how disappointed Jaden looked. I didn't realize he did at first because I was too occupied with the food in my hand, but when I turned and looked at him he did look kinda upset.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, hoping the audio wouldn't pick up.

He quickly nodded before peeking up and scrolling through to find another question.

We continued on with the Q&A for about 15 minutes after that before ending the live. We both decided we wanted to watch a movie.

It was Saturday night and Josh and Bryce were the only ones home. They were probably together discussing the plans for their diss track. Jaden and I being the only two home besides them left us quite bored.

When we lived together, we would always go to target or any other store to pick out the movies in a "special" way when we were bored and decided on a movie night.

Basically, one person would head down the aisle with both their arms out to their side and whenever the other person yelled stop, they would have to stop and pick the items opposite of their arms. We did this for snacks,drinks, and really anything else we could think of blowing our money on. 

"You ready?" Jaden asked, throwing on a hoodie.

I looked in the mirror at my outfit. Black leggings, a white sweatshirt, and my white vans. Perfect, the typical basic look I was going for.

Nodding, I followed him out of my bedroom. We walked down the steps and into the living room only to receive a few questioning looks from all the boys.

"Where are you two going?" Bryce asked.

"We're going to the store, you guys want anything?" I answered.

The boys began listing off everything they wanted which caused Jaden and I to laugh and run out the front doors.

"We're filming a hot tub confession part two tomorrow, you both are in it!" Josh called after us, receiving thumbs up.

We got into my car, Jaden in the drivers seat and me in the passenger seat. He turned on the radio and the audio began screaming back. I quickly turned it down before looking at Jaden.

He, obviously feeling my eyes on him, laughed, "What?"

"I missed you."

"What do you mean? We live together,B."

I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I just missed hanging out with you apart from all the guys. I feel like we haven't really been able to since we all moved in together, but you're my best friend and I want to spend more time with you."

He took one hand off the wheel and put it to his chest in a joking manor, "What? Is this Beah actually bring sentimental? No fucking way."

"Yeah yeah, way to ruin the moment Asshole."

~\*!.["}^

We ended up with the whole shrek series and the karate kid movies. Our drinks were Dr Pepper and some weird sparking soda I had never seen before while our snacks were a bag of mixed variety of chips and a bag of mixed candy.

I'd say it was a win in my book.

When we got home, we dropped off some things to each of the boys before heading back to my room and setting up the movie night.

We decided to watch shrek first as it was our favorite movie. I mean who doesn't love a good shrek film?

"I don't think I've watched shrek in a few years." I admitted.

Jaden looked at me with wide eyes, "what? How? You've really been missing out."

"I don't know what's wrong with me, I think I forgot the movie existed if I'm being honest."

"Donkey would take offense to that."

"Donkey can suck my ass."

~\*!.["}^
Total words: 1051