1.

"School is boring as heck." Mafumafu said while grabbing his lunch.

"Yeah, I wish there was a new student though. It would be funner if their was a fourth person in our group. And it would be even since Sou doesn't have a partner." Soraru sighed.

"Oh.. it's fine! I like being alone anyways." Sou replied.

"Eh? Really? I feel so bad for you though! You have to do all the work by yourself. I wish Sensei allowed you to be in a group with us." Mafumafu explained.

"That would be fun." Said Sou.

The bell rang and the three of them had to go to class. The day went by slowly until the next day...

"Class we'll be having a new student." the teacher yelled while grabbing his book out.
The new student walked in. All the girls were admiring him and whispering to each other how cute he was.

"This is Eve. He's going to be your classmate for now on." The teacher said. "There's an extra seat in the back."

"Alright." Eve answered and walked to the seat. He didn't even look at Sou!

'Does he not remember me? Do I look different now?' Sou thought to himself.

"Heh. Sou, I saw you checking out the new student. Do you have a crush on him or something?" Mafumafu asked while slightly smirking

"W-what?! No way! He just looks familiar." Sou lied thank fully the teacher didn't hear them talking.. but Eve did....

"We should ask the new student if he wants to eat lunch with us." Mafumafu whispered.

"No no! Don't do it!" Sou said while widening his eyes.

"?? Why not? Plus once we have four people in our group you can finally have a partner." Mafumafu said patting Sou on the head.

'I don't feel comfortable! What's the point? He probably doesn't even remember me or recognise me!' Sou thought to himself while putting his face in his hands.

—-
"Hey Eve! Wanna eat lunch with us?" Mafumafu asked while taking Sou with him.

"Oh, uh sure." Eve replied but when he saw Sou clearly this time he slightly widened his eyes. Sou didn't notice though.

"I'll go get Soraru." Sou said, then Mafumafu pulled him back and whispered "It's okay! I'll go get him! You should get to know Eve."

"What?! No.. I can't!" Sou whispered back. Mafumafu ignored him and went to go get Soraru.

"So, what's your name?" Eve asked.

'Oh my flipping God... he seriously doesn't even recognise me.' Sou thought.

"It's Sou." He quietly muttered.

"Sou?" Eve muttered then he started looking down as if he heard the name before.