A little bit of change

- I own none of these characters they belong to marvel

- there is quite a bit of swearing and grammar mistakes (mostly because i don't care, partly because my laptop is dumb)

- im still bored :)

- I also started writing this because I got bored of all the other stories being the exact same ( idk if y'all think the same thing or Wattpad just hates me)

- also I'm always bored so hope you enjoy.

_______

Every day as been the same since my birth, nine whole years ago. I never complained about it though, I liked that I knew that tomorrow would be like yesterday.

My favour part of the day was sitting in your almost empty room and playing with the echos. The only thing in that room is my blanket that I use as a bed, which I were grateful for because it made the concrete floor a little more bearable.

Today I woke up to the noise the door makes when the metal is being scratched against the concrete, just like I did yesterday, and five minutes ago.

I squinted my eyes and covered them with my hand as the light flooded in by the flick of the switch. I have always held a grudge again that switch. And the light.

I rolled over on my blanket facing the ground and groaned.

"Come on y/n I already gave you five minutes, you know I don't do that very often" I was annoyed to hear his voice, I don't like him very much. But he sounded just as annoyed.

I heard someone call him Rumlow once, but I never mentioned it in case it wasn't his name.

I moved my head from the floor and sat up, my eyes fixated on the shorts I had on my crossed legs. The man came closer to me and bent his knees to give me the same off white gown with no sleeves, that came down to my knees. It wasn't as loose at the top, fitting a little to my body, but the bottom of it was quit flowy.

I put the gown over my singlet, and got to my feet. The man motioned me to follow him the same way he did every morning and we went to the same room. Despite the fact that I have gone in that room everyday since I was three, it still gave me a strange feeling in my chest. I don't know how to explain it. My chest tightens and I start to shake. I always curse myself for feeling like this.

I got on the same chair as always and looked at the man that has been with me my whole life.

He walked over to me whilst nodding at the people around him to start.

"So y/n today is going to be a little more than just a check up..." I started to get confused. Then the nurses I've known all my life bring forwards things with numbers and lights and buttons. I don't quite understand what's happening but I'm sure he'll explain it. I looked back to him and his mouth twitched a little into a smile. My nerves calmed down,

if he's trying to hide his smile, maybe he's just trying to scare me. This joke will be over soon, Right?

I rested my face from its confused expression, until to guards came in, holding guns, and standing behind another male.

W-why would they need guns?

"We're going to do a few things differently today
y/n." I looked back to him,

maybe I should try to jump off the chair and run to my room. But I can't even move my hand, why am I this scared?

The Man that came through the door started to walk closer to me, the men behind him closely followed.

"Good morning Y/n, No need to be afraid. My name is Pierce and I'm just coming to introduce myself seeing as I might just make you mine if all goes well." He said with a smile plastered on his wrinkled face, reminding me faintly of the grinch.

What did he mean his? Why has he decided to come now?

My legs started to tighten closer together out of nervousness and I couldn't look at his eyes any longer, choosing to look at my hands instead. He let out a sigh and I felt is smile grow.

The nurses started to leave the room which only made my curiosity grow, they don't normally leave without doing a few 'tests'.

But instead a completely different set of people came through the doors.

Maybe they're just different nurses.

I thought, attempting to calm myself.

They started to bring out some weird looking objects.

Don't freak out, don't freak out.

I looked over to the man standing next me.

"Don't worry y/n, this was always supposed to happen. It's why you're here." He explained ending with a smile.

It's why I'm here? Is there any other place I could have been or gone? Why didn't he tell me this was going to happen?

Whilst one nurse came to me and started to tie my waist length hair back, out of my face, another came forward to stick strange patches to my temples. They strapped something around my forearm, whilst strapping my wrist to the chair.

"What are you..." I whispered looking at the nurses,

"W-why are you tying me here?" I tried to talk louder with no success and a shake in my voice. At this point all hopes I had of this being a joke or simply 'just another check up' all were forgotten about and my breathing started to quicken.

I was looking at all the people in the room, trying to look for anything, anything at all. Something to calm me, help me, explain to me what's happening. But before I could find anything a man standing among the other people in the room announce that they were ready.

I looked at Pierce who was looking at the man, replying to him with a small nod.

The man pulled slowly on a lever and before I could question anything a sharp pain went through my head, quickening the flow of tears that gathered in my eyes.

Please stop, please stop, please what did I do wrong?

I meant to say it out loud, but before I could the pain got worse. I open my eyes a little to see Pierces' face slightly impressed as he whispered.

"Any of my soldiers would have at least been screaming by now, what have you done to this kid?" A smile creeped on his face as he looked back at me.

Is this...

Is this normal?
________

Hii thank you for reading my first page!! I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy this but like also I hope you did!!❤️🌈