the black out

3 months later

_______

Every morning has been the same.

Wake up.

Forced off the floor of my room.

Being forced to eat.

Dragged into the same room as always.

Scientists stick things to my head.

My wrists strapped to a chair.

The feeling of pain is getting worse and worse.

Then nothing.

I was so tired from the night before that I hadn't even heard the doors screeches when Rumlow came to wake me up. I was however woken up by his shouts, and before I could comply with his demands, his fingers tangled through my hair and lifted me off the floor. He twisted my neck towards him and pulled my face closer to his. I didn't have the guts to open my eyes. Who would?

"I shouldn't have to repeat myself brat. when i tell you to get up you fucking get up!" the aggression in his voice made it seem as though he was ready to punch me over and over again.

Why was he so fed up with me? What had I done?

He chucked me out of his grasp and pushed me forward. He was faster than I was to the room where they experimented in, as if he was eager to say something to one of the scientists. When I got to the door, surrounded by four men, something came over my tiny mind and I decided to kick one of them in the back of the knee, and turn to try and run. Where would I go? ha.... When do I ever think that far ahead?

I turned to see a guard behind me. As I looked up at him, and before I knew it, another guard behind me grabbed my hair and pulled a gun to my head.

"wow wow what are you doing? what are you scared of a 10 year old? put the fucking gun down!" I heard Rumlow say. The guard put the gun down and tightened his hands to the roots of my hair, dragging me to the chair they've strapped me to for the past few months.

Eventually he got me on the chair despite my punching and kicking. They strapped me down and tied my hair up to make room for the equipment they place on my temples. as they did, Rumlow walked up to where I was sitting.

"tsk tsk tsk, what am I supposed to do about you y/n..." he said with a disappointed face.

"...you can't just fight the guards because you feel like it. you know if it was an option I would just let you starve in your room and start new with another girl." he said, confidently leaning closer to me, and i released a sigh.

did he really think this was better than starving? PLEASE STARVE ME IF THAT'S A CHOICE! AS IF I CARE.

"then why don't you?'' I replied with a twitch of a smile, and no more than a second later his ruff hand slapped me across my cheek.

huh... what the heck was that for?!

I looked back at him with a confused face, as the pain on my cheek worsened. but my concentration was disturbed when a man walked through the door.

isn't that the man....

pierce or something?

Rumlow saw my eyes drift behind him a turned to see,

"oh pierce, yeah uh we're just about to start." he said, starting to rush the scientists.

"no please i need to talk to you first." he said, motioning with his hands for Rumlow to come closer to him as he started to whisper.

I couldn't hear a thing being said. I leaned over a little, just so I could hear what they were saying. but i still couldn't make out anything being said. I started to hear a chuckle come from the side of the room and as I went to see where it came from I saw one of the scientists grip the lever, and pull it all the way down. pain started to race through my head as I screamed in pain. but before i could pass out the lights went out and the pain stopped. I opened my eyes, welcomed by well.... nothing. Everything was almost pitch black.

w-what's happening?

"are you fucking insane! you're going to kill the girl before the experiment can even start to work!'' Pierce screamed. rushing over to the scientists.

"t-the whole city blacked out sir." one of the men said to Rumlow. Pierce looked at me then at the scientist.

"Get that power back on now." he said, rushing the men in the room. Now that the pain in my head was almost gone, I started to try and calm myself. but being strapped to this chair, in the dark, was not exactly the ideal situation to be calm in. After six seconds the lights came back on and Rumlow and pierce, almost simultaneously, looking at each other.

"take that fucking girl to the base in sokovia, they've already completed this shitty experiment with another girl and you fucking idiots can't even keep the brat alive for more than ten seconds before getting her to pass out." pierce blurted out, as the guards started to unstrap me from the chair and all the equipment.

"the avengers will be here soon to see what caused the black out. collect any evidence of hydra being here and bring it to another base or burn it. don't leave anything behind."

As people were rushing to get everything ready to leave, a man cuffed my wrists behind my back and put a piece of fabric over my eyes, pushing me to move and walk with him.

After a few minutes I felt a pinch in my neck and started to feel dizzy.

Did something bite me? Is it all over? was thi...s supp...ose to...

Blank.