chapter 3

I hope you enjoy!
________________________

No one's pov

Naruto and Kurama finished packing all of naru's thing.

How you feel naruto? Kurama asked as he is putting the suitcases in the car.

I'm a little nervous but since I'm going to be their with ino and hina I'll be fine plus I could try to make friends with people there. Naruto says.

If you say so but if anyone test to touch my little bro they are dead. Kurama says closing the trunk.

Hahaha you know I can protect myself! Naruto says laughing at his big brother.

Guys you ready? Kushina asked. Yes mom! They both reply.

Time skip brought to you by Levi and sakusa cleaning

Naruto's pov

We're here naru! Mom says pulling my headphones off my head.

Ok ok mom I'm coming, I say with a small laugh.

Naruto I got your bags just go sign in! Kurama say getting my stuff from the trunk.

You sure?

Yup! Kurama says with a small smile

Okay, thank you! I say smiling back.

I go inside the building.

Wow! I say in my head.

Hallo! Who might you be? A lady says.

Oh hello my Name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm looking for the front desk to sign in! I say with a smile.

No need! Let me show you to your dorm room where you will be staying with a lot of other people if that's ok with you? The lady says looking at her clipboard checking off something which I assume is my name.

Okay! I say.

Great let's go!

We walk over to an elevator, she opens it with a small hand button and takes us to floor 3.

Also Mr. Uzumaki I will have someone show you around does that sound good? She asked.

Yes but what about my bags? I ask.

Oh I have someone grabbing that for you. She says with a small smile.

Now let me tell you a little bit about this place.

Ok!

So we have 52 people competing this season, and as you know only 10 people can win. Everyone will be living I dorms. every week you guys will be preforming and every week someone would be voted the winner who get immunity from getting vote out and 156,700,000¥ while the loser gets 5,000¥ for coming but sadly would have to go. When we have our final 20 everyone would choose out of a hat to see who is going against who to become the last 10. And that's basically it!

So basically it kinda a win loser situation for the loser? Naruto ask as the elevator door opens

Yea

Coo- Naruto bumps into some

Hey are you ok? The mysterious person ask

I-i think so-

________________________________

Hey guys I'm back! Happy Thanksgiving hope y'all had fun and celebrated with people you know and had fun!!!