Meeting Sonic, Shadow and Silver Chapter 2

~previously~

*Sonic, Silver and I walk over to the house and I knock on the door when a woman in her 40's with long dark purple hair, one green eye and the other covered a 4 string eyepatch that is black, dark purple uniform, choker, black fingerless leather gloves, a pair of spiked earcuffs, low ponytail, black lipstick, black eyeshadow, a scar on her left eye and piercings on her lips, nose and eyebrow she says Willow Afton's p.o.v*

Willow Afton (Lolbit) - I'll answer the door father *walks over to the front door and opens it and sees three unfamiliar creatures* what are you doing here?

Unfamiliar male blue with peach arms, muzzle and belly creature with green eyes and a pair of running red, white and yellow buckled shoes - we have no idea where we are can we stay with you and your family until we can go back in our universe?

Willow Afton (Lolbit) - why should I trust you three? 

Chris Afton - do we know you three?

~now~

Unfamiliar male black with red stripes on his quills, arms and legs, white gloves with wrist golden things, a black red-rimmed and white shoes, white chest fur and golden ankle things and a frown and red eyes - hello ma'am.

Unfamiliar male ivory with maple-leaf shaped bangs going up, white with light blue circle in the middle with golden rims on the gloves and his knee-length shoes that has black and light blue, yellow eyes and white long chest fur - we are heroes miss.

Unfamiliar male blue with peach arms, muzzle and belly creature with green eyes and a pair of running red, white and yellow buckled shoes - how do the seven of you not know us madam?

Willow Afton (Lolbit) - we don't have creatures like you three here so we have no idea on who, how, where, why and what you are guys are so yeah.

Unfamiliar male black with red stripes on his quills, arms and legs, white gloves with wrist golden things, a black red-rimmed and white shoes, white chest fur and golden ankle things and a frown and red eyes - listen we have no idea where we are but we need a place to stay until we can go back in our universe.

Willow Afton (Lolbit) - fine but me and my family need to have a family meeting can you three wait right here don't even think about eavesdropping I am talking about you black creature.

Unfamiliar male ivory with maple-leaf shaped bangs going up, white with light blue circle in the middle with golden rims on the gloves and his knee-length shoes that has black and light blue, yellow eyes and long white chest fur - well that is fine with us.

Willow Afton (Lolbit) - are we supposed to know you three?

Unfamiliar male blue with peach arms, muzzle and belly creature with green eyes and a pair of running red, white and yellow buckled shoes - well yeah we are famous for saving others and the world from evil.

Willow Afton (Lolbit) - heroes are overrated anyway just stay right here.

*you shut your door again to get Glitchtrap inside the house which the three new creatures can't see and hear Glitchtrap*

Vincent Afton (Glitchtrap) - hey Willow.

Willow Afton (Lolbit) - hey Uncle Vincent.

Vincent Afton (Glitchtrap) - what is it Willow?

Willow Afton (Lolbit) - I am calling a family meeting also tell Ennard to stay in Michael's body and to not uh take over Michael for a little bit.

Vincent Afton (Glitchtrap) - let me guess it is very serious.