Part 5: Take a break

Trigger warning: Food, drinking, implied eating disorder- lmk if I should add more.

Rules:

1. Tell us when you're regressed (no lying about your age)
2. Always tell the truth
3. Always eat all your food (or discuss with one of the caregivers)
4. Bedtime is 9:00, so you have to start getting ready by 8:30.
5. Any and all disagreements will be discussed when you are big- no whining or throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your way.

They were reasonable enough, but was his boyfriends really ready for anything he may dish out?

What if he was too bratty? Would they give up? Would they stick it out for his sake?! He hoped not...

He has no reason to assume his boyfriends would lie to him about how they felt, right? They were very honest most of the time.

He knew deep down he could definitely trust them, but his anxiety wouldn't listen to reason- whenever he felt like regressing...he would use old methods to try and stop it.

Focus on his school,

Focus on anything that kept him busy enough that he wouldn't regress.

He used to drink to avoid regression, but now he wonders if maybe his boyfriends will see right through that...

Oh well...a little more wine can't hurt.

~

A couple weeks pass, and he was completely overwhelmed with school; he's also been getting constant messages from his parents asking how his grades are, (mostly from his dad's secretary.) and it wasn't at all helpful. He also he seemed to be eating less and less as the days kept going- he couldn't even force himself to eat enough.

What's wrong with him?

At least he knew he could go to any of his boyfriends for emotional support. He didn't want to bother them too much about it- but they all offered him their constant love and support.

"Want to cuddle to de-stress?" Felix would offer.

"Let's watch a movie, then once you've calmed down we can go over the work together." Adrian considerately compromised.

"Let's go get some fresh air, then I'll make you some lunch, but first drink some water." Kevin would nag lovingly.

And then the new one.

"If you need to regress, that's alright. I don't mind at all."

It was nice of them to offer...
But what if he was more trouble then he's really worth?

He just couldn't do it.

~

One day Vincent came back to all three boyfriends sitting on the couch staring at him .

"Vincent, we need to talk." Felix said.

Vincent was confused, but he put his bag down and entered the dorm. "Uhm, okay..." he sat down and looked to all of them. "I swear I haven't been obsessing over my game too much- and I did eat breakfast today." He promised.

It had to be the food thing, right? What else could it be?

"We know you've been repressing your regression." Adrian says.

"What? No, I haven't been-"

"Vincent..."Felix said in a voice that said 'we know you're lying, don't pretend.'

Vincent looked away from them. What could he even say to that?

"We know you've been stressed out lately, isn't that why you regress in the first place?" Adrian asks.