A Noctyx Collab Stream

Requested by: @nyxlev15!                                                                           

          I went onto twitter and typed into the tweet section:

                                     "Prop Hunt stream starting now! Here is the link to join:"

          I inserted the link to the waiting room for this stream. I went onto Discord and joined the voice call where all the other Noctyx members were.

          "Hey Y/N!" I hear Uki's calm voice through my headphones.

          A couple other greetings can be heard through my headphones and I can't help but smile. "Hey guys! I'm so excited to play with you all!" I exclaim excitedly. 

          "Same! Today is gonna be such an awesome stream!" Alban practically yells straight into my ears. I laugh and set up my stream starting screen onto my stream. 

          "Yeah, let's not make them wait for an hour until we play the actual game like last time." Fulgur mumbles, half-jokingly. I hear Uki scoff at Fulgur's remark. 

          "I just hope that my parent's aren't gonna be in heat again." Yugo says and we all laugh, including him. 

          "Let's start our streams, we don't wanna keep everyone waiting." Sonny says with a hint of excitement in his voice as he un-deafens on Discord and starts his stream. We all do the same and tell our chats that we will read the supas after the collab is over. 

          As we ready up in the game the other members and I have small talk. We all decided that I would be the hunter for this round. I tease them about how I'm going to get them all this round. They laughed at me but I was being serious. When I play games like these I get very into it and very competitive. They don't know what's coming for them.

          As the game starts I instantly start going for that little troublemaker, Alban. As I'm chasing him he's laughing and morphing into chairs, lamps, etc. I finally knock him down and pick him up, carrying him to the chair.

          "OH NYOOOOO!! SONNYY!!! COME HELP MEEE!!" He yells as I strap him to the chair, laughing. 

          I start looking for the others. I can hear Uki and Fulgur teasing me which makes me even more riled up. I spot Yugo and chase him. He screams loudly and keeps running in different directions.

          "WAIT WAIT WAIT IF YOU SPARE ME I'LL GIVE YOU SOME OF MY MILKSHAKE PLEASEE!!" He begs as I cornered him. I pretend like I'm thinking about it before I knocked him down and picked him up. Yugo being himself, screams so loud that I thought my ears were going to explode. Wearing headphones during this collab definitely was a bad idea because of how chaotic some of the members were. 

          "Shut the fuck up-" I hear Uki complain, which seemed to do the trick. It definitely feels like Uki and Fulgur were the parents of Noctyx. I'm more of like the fun babysitter I guess? 

          "Oh Uki darlingggg~" I taunt in a somewhat creepy but definitely cringe sounding voice. At least to me it sounded cringy but apparently not the other members. The other members start freaking out, even Uki and Fulgur who were supposed to be the calm ones of the group.

          "O-Oh-" I hear Fulgur stutter. He starts running towards me, allowing me to get him. This makes me giggle and all of the members start screaming variants of "TSKR" even though it was just a giggle. Alban was definitely the loudest, he was panting as if he was a cat in heat. Sonny soon copied his behavior.