Chapter 1

This chapter contains the mention of blood⚠️⚠️⚠️
——————————
Tommy's POV:
I was laying on the ground when I started to open my eyes. I saw what I hated most blood. When I looked around I saw dream laying on the ground. I got up even if I felt the most pain I had ever felt and ran over to dream.

"DREAM! PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE!" I screamed like I never did before. I was terrified that he was dead. My loving brother dead. I sobbed over his body when I heard him say something. "T-Tommy." I was so thankful he was alive. "DREAM ARE YOU OK!" Dream looked me dead in the eyes and said something that I feared the most in my life...... "T-Tommy I l-love you brother a-and I will never forget you....." I hated the words he said."What dream......" he started to spit out blood from his mouth. I didn't realize that he had a huge cut in his chest."Dream safe your breath I'll get you out of here!"

Dream just smiled at me. "I-I love you g-goodbye." He stopped breathing. I screamed. I haven't felt this way in so long. "NONONONONONO DREAM!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!"

I hated that day. I hated thinking about it. I just hated everything about that day.
———————————
•sorry for the short first chapter I really liked this idea and wanted to get it out the same day I made it that's the problem with me I can't wait a couple of days before making something lol.
4/20/22
263 words